Central Rand Gold - CRND Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings
View
Page
14:17 24/07/2015

Copy n Paste of RULE 11 General disclosure of price sensitive information 11. An AIM company must issue notification without delay of any new developments which are not public knowledge concerning a change in: ♦ its financial condition; ♦ its sphere of activity; ♦ the performance of its business; or ♦ its expectation of its performance, which, if made public, would be likely to lead to a substantial movement in the price of its AIM securities. There is NO CHANGE in the wording and the words significant and substantive are not in it. Please someone tell LSE about CMG he is blatantly lying to weasel out of being thick as. Man needs reporting. As I have said DO NOT TRUST CMG HE IS A WRONG UN

14:03 24/07/2015

for pitys sake admin sort that idiot out he is purporting more bull that London Stock markets rules have changed and to suit the fact he still thinks Price Sensitive News can be held back, f me and you banned me, LSE your making yourselves look very stupid

13:58 24/07/2015

PMSL!!! Still they bleat about me when im not there, so insecure, so anal, so arrogant despite their incredible naivety. CMG now banging on about RULE 11 making out there has been new guidance overnight F*k Me you just couldnt make this sh** up , that man is unmistakeably dumb!!!! O bless him

12:56 24/07/2015

PMSL I see CMG is still picking fights with people. Still only bleats about water levels. Still knows F All about everything!!! The simple chap doesnt even understand Rule 11 of the London Stock Market AIM Rules and even when faced with it! O dear, blind leading the naive on that bb right now!!!

09:52 24/07/2015

nelsonsmen....you cannot be seen by LSE members unless they are following you on DTM

09:44 24/07/2015

lse you are mad

09:44 24/07/2015

discuss the market are you attached to LSE keeping removing my posts. You are failing genuine holders Snaffer CMG and Drakey are derampers they have had you on toast in banning me when they should be banned. Time to man up LSE and start protecting genuine shareholders and posters, time to demand driving licence or passports as proof of who a person is before allowing them to open an account. Man up

09:39 24/07/2015

officemanager - just like ive said all along about drakey, do not trust Drakey Snaffer or CMG they are here too disrupt the board LSE have failed all genuine holders by banning me and not them. The proof is all there in their posts especially today.

09:30 24/07/2015

OMG How insecure, stupid, anal, arrogant and wrong are Drakey Snaffer and CMG, they had me banned and whilst I do my time they still talk about me, sad for OfficeManager getting caught up in their idiocy. DO NOT TRUST THEM THEY ARE THEY TOO DISRUPT THE BOARD THEY HAVE BANNED ONE OF THE BEST POSTERS ALL READY.

08:54 24/07/2015

CMG , Drakey and Snaffers continual slamming of me is proof they are their too disrupt the bb's positivity. They are NOT to be trusted and LSE have failed all genuine holders.

Page