Central Rand Gold - Re: CRND Stream Log - nelsonsmen....you cannot be seen by...

Live Discuss Polls Ratings
View
Page
12:04 24/07/2015

I know i cant but i thought one of the regulars would of picked me up posting, CMG talks utter nonsense its embarrassing for him. Drakey is barking. And the deramping professionals Harry, Mr Brown , Snaffer etc go along with it cos it suits there cause. CMG and any of the board that agree with him are so stupid it disappoints on a human level. I have to ask myself why someone in the top 10 of recommended posts has been targetted, well we know that answer, well the brighter of the posters! LSE played into their hands too questionable on their behalf. All morning they rant on when im not there which speaks volumes. Im reading that board and its frightening the lies they tell. So did they oust me cos im researched and learned and positive, are they now filling the board with false hope, it makes me wonder if they know or their employees if the deal is off, especially with directors talk, talking it up, suspicious minds?!

09:52 24/07/2015

nelsonsmen....you cannot be seen by LSE members unless they are following you on DTM

Page