Live Discuss Polls Ratings
View
Page
09:03 16/09/2015

drake you have not got 50k

15:43 14/09/2015

drake as a post every were just a deramper with is mate cautioussid

13:44 25/08/2015

Knicl46. Share price and share value. Share price is what someone is willing to pay for the share. Share value ids the balance sheet total divided by the shares in issue. Latest NAV Dec 2014 was minus 14.4p per share. Current share price is plus 12p. Why is the share trading at a 26.4p PREMIUM to its value? Because there is a reasonable expectation that the company can sell the main asset for £50m, it is already priced in. The punt is that every £10m above £50 sale price adds another 5p to the share value. The unknown is how great any additional losses will be for the eight months since the last accounts and what financial provisions will have to be made in executing the sale(e.g. the PONO loan etc). My view is the maximum upside is another 20p, but there will be significant deductions for currrent company expenditure, PONO, environmemtal obligatios etc. Good Luck. .

15:45 05/08/2015

Re: SP if deal fails. I’m out as the risk now exceeds the reward. RISK: Price when Restone dilute will halve. Price when deal falls through will halve again. Market confidence will take it down further. 2p to3p. At which point Redstone owning 53% of the stock could buy the remainder for £4-£6 m, and do a private sale of the asset and pocket the lot. REWARD: Even at the full £96m I reckon the NAV per share not to exceed 33p, however, the market never pays 100pence in the pound for balance sheet cash so do your own discount. The deal only has to reduce to £70m and shareholder value comes down to 15pence. I jumped in before doing enough research. Why do discussion members not reveal the elephant in the room. In this case multiple elephants: Share Issue rising from 95 to 180m, Negative equity on the balance sheet and evaporating current assets with a sale, and monthly cash burn since December, all add up to there being no solvent business here. A sale is a must, it is just a question of who will get the proceeds. Finally for those who think a JV would be OK the Company has turned £260m of shareholders cash into minus £14m on the balance sheet- why do you think their future performance will improve? Good Luck to all braver than me to see this one through, I hope you catch the spike, not a cold.

18:27 29/07/2015

keep bleating DogTanian ( cmg ) you have this week alone proved yourself to be the complete and utter clueless pish poor researcher, poster, friend of the board you purport to be. keep the lies coming son, admin well aware of you too, had email from them , saying they keeping a watchful eye on your posts , muppet

18:22 29/07/2015

and topcat was telling the truth and very unassuming with it he was, unlike you monkeys!

18:21 29/07/2015

time to join dots 6 days, pretty much shows you monkeys up for the un researched fools you are hey, BTW CMG im coming back tomorrow and you will be shown up for the naive, unresearched , misguiding, stupid, arrogant fool you are pmsl

14:44 29/07/2015

coming soon has been on CRND website for 6 weeks now and Knicol knows it as he ramped that very same thing 6 weeks ago when it first appeared, I simply am stunned so far the lse bb has not even picked up on this, really just says it all, knicol is a well known ramper who does not post anything new or intelligent.

09:36 29/07/2015

Drake the snake , no go ahead mention these apparent 5 account names I have, then we can all see whether i am posting on them or in fact if your a liar, so desperate to tarnish my name 1 week after not even being on the board?!! Truth is by your admission it would be apparent your freudian slip means you have multiple accounts and your a parasite poster. Pot Kettle Black.

07:36 29/07/2015

well well well, 6 days on and im still hot topic, ask yourselves what does that make you all???? Or does it make me a good poster after all hey??? One of many ways to prove that the reality was anyone who argued with me was at least equally if not much more guilty than I, is the response by Geekmans comments to TopCats 100% truthful comment. I only argued with people who blatantly lied, caused purposeful trouble/fights or were stupid. I did not argue on purpose which all of you who did with me were ironically guilty of. Professional derampers and troublemakers paid to post by companies who are shorting a stock always attack the positive and well researched posters. Especially and here is where im guilty, those that respond with great passion to the bait. That is just my guilt responding. Look out 3.05pm tomorrow im back and you all who have been bleating about my character had better get out of bed very early. So Geekman, be afraid!!!

Page