Central Rand Gold - CRND Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings
View
Page
18:25 28/07/2015

@ The Realist - Thanks for those words seems you cant decide between me being a good poster or a mentally ill one? Yet if the latter pulling " stunts " is very kind of you! I do not slate anyone negative I slate anyone who purports their posts are based from sound research when they are just lies. I have been banned chap join the dots!.

07:41 28/07/2015

still talking about me comedy!!!!! and now according to the Geek im no longer a registered user, the lies the lies the lies!!!! As for Bing Bunny you and your equal bottom feeders, what i say at 10 o clock at night to end an argument with the bbs resident idiot CMG is to be taken with a pinch of salt, I could trawl thru any of your posts on a daily basis and find posts deliberately said to mislead and lie.

18:55 27/07/2015

@ Granto - I was joking, appearing to be serious is easily assumed as things get lost in translation so to speak!!!

15:42 27/07/2015

take not genuine holders all you have to do is check my history to see if i said i was selling monday, you will then have more proof to add to the basket full all ready of their lies and personal vendetta against me

15:37 27/07/2015

Just posting here to keep a factual record for when im back Serial troublemakers Miller1972 and Glib have joined in, how sad when im not around. Take note genuine holders this is how very scared there were of me posting, I outclassed them and it didnt suit their motives so they had be banned by picking fights. I see CMG in his eternal stupidity has picked up on the 121 Mining investment piece shoved down the throats of the CRND investor this morning c/o directors talk, which only an idiot would not see it was from Feb 2015 and not recent as directors talk wanted you to believe, well only idiots like CMG !!!!!

15:07 27/07/2015

O the lies the lies!!! BingBunny joins in, @ The Realist I was banned by the deramp troublemaking squad aka CMG Drake the Snake and Snaffer. They all have been non stop talking about me since the ban on Thursday afternoon, its not really hard for anyone to check just look when my last post was in my history. BingBunny is now saying I announced last week I would be selling on Monday and im too embarrassed as everything I said has failed. You see these are the real parasites of your board akin to other bb's. CRND on LSE lost a genuine decent well informed poster, the funny thing is they all say i grassed them up ey im banned and there not, you see they just lie. They are their to disrupt and mislead you all. Blimey CMG was all over that apparent leak Friday morning 24/07/15 about Hiria offering up £95 million. It was very simple to see it was a false leak but CMG wanted you all to believe it and funnily enough I was banned the day before and if I was not I could of informed the bb it was bulls***. To start with Hiria are not interested in the whole asset so that was the leaks first school boy error. Anyway I will be back after my bird is served. DO NOT TRUST CMG , DRAKEY, SNAFFER, HARRY, MR BROWN or BING BUNNY THEY ARE ALL PARASITES

07:45 27/07/2015

Chumba - morning sir!

15:34 24/07/2015

pmsl!!!!! Geeks joined in talking bullsh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15:14 24/07/2015

O CMG your ineptitude, arrogance indefeat and lies follow you like a stink , the fcat the lse board or admin have not sussed your lying is shocking, his version of RULE has no reality to the actual RULE 11. A company can withhold price sensitive information if its kept confidential, F me this is deplorable and I laugh at him and his lies

15:08 24/07/2015

O dear Geckoman I thought you were on to him then but your not RULE 11 does not continue to do anything this arrogant weasel thinks RULE 11 is this copy n paste - General disclosure of price sensitive information 11. An AIM company must issue notification without delay of any new developments which are not public knowledge concerning a change in: ♦ its financial condition; ♦ its sphere of activity; ♦ the performance of its business; or ♦ its expectation of its performance, which, if made public, would be likely to lead to a substantial movement in the price of its AIM SECURITIES

Page