Central Rand Gold - Re: CRND Stream Log - O the lies the lies!!!...

Live Discuss Polls Ratings
View
Page
15:07 27/07/2015

O the lies the lies!!! BingBunny joins in, @ The Realist I was banned by the deramp troublemaking squad aka CMG Drake the Snake and Snaffer. They all have been non stop talking about me since the ban on Thursday afternoon, its not really hard for anyone to check just look when my last post was in my history. BingBunny is now saying I announced last week I would be selling on Monday and im too embarrassed as everything I said has failed. You see these are the real parasites of your board akin to other bb's. CRND on LSE lost a genuine decent well informed poster, the funny thing is they all say i grassed them up ey im banned and there not, you see they just lie. They are their to disrupt and mislead you all. Blimey CMG was all over that apparent leak Friday morning 24/07/15 about Hiria offering up £95 million. It was very simple to see it was a false leak but CMG wanted you all to believe it and funnily enough I was banned the day before and if I was not I could of informed the bb it was bulls***. To start with Hiria are not interested in the whole asset so that was the leaks first school boy error. Anyway I will be back after my bird is served. DO NOT TRUST CMG , DRAKEY, SNAFFER, HARRY, MR BROWN or BING BUNNY THEY ARE ALL PARASITES

Page