Monitise - MONI Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings Documents
View
Page
15:52 12/08/2015

this reminds me of TW. and TCG when their sp were in the pennys, now look at where their sp at, hopefully the same happens to moni

10:35 12/08/2015

TA looking at the charts sp should soon go above the 50 day moving average which is 9p so sp will be 10p soon, sp have been above the 50 day average many times before like last september, december, march and june, you can see theres a pattern on the charts and you know where the sp is heading

00:42 12/08/2015

more than a dead cat bounce, sp went up because omega and visa have stopped selling and shorters nearly gone, at this sp its a gift from the shorters, omega and visa, the 16-18p gap needs to close/filled so the update in september will have to be good

13:28 11/08/2015

TA look like sp rising too fast and probably sp go flat for a few days and then a sp bounce above 50 day MA which is 10p, if you look at the chart for the year you can see the pattern, so better fill your boots

12:24 11/08/2015

I see there's some good news around in this thing and it's about time too! Has anyone considered that the sellers (JPM on behalf of V. & Omega) may have been put on the 'inside' due to a placement/deal about to be announced with their figures on 3/9? It's had a disproportionate move up on relatively light volume, don't make sense to me although I understand it was hugely oversold. It appears the sellers have taken their foot of it's jugular!

01:11 11/08/2015

google have launched new smart phone priced between $31 and $47 in Thailand, Turkey, Indonesia, Philippines, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka, that means moni will get more users using android than ios since iphones are too expensive for these people in these part of the world www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3192813/Google-launch-handset-50-conceding-Android-One-didn-t-meet-expectations.html

23:56 10/08/2015

2 gaps needs filling sooner or later, one about 10p and another around 17p

12:51 07/08/2015

i think theres a small gap needs filling/covering between 9.5p and 9.75p and then theres a second gap between 16.7p to 17.3p, if the first gap gets filled then the second gap will be get filled if you can be patient and wait for it

01:38 07/08/2015

imho 1. If moni make EBITA goal and the stock explodes 2. If they sell to IBM, santander or mastercard and the stock explodes. So either option will make you good money at this level. Remember the acquisitions of grapple, pozitron, clairemail etc etc together with the patents is worth much more than 5p and at 5p you are getting just the cash and the business for free, the sp at 5p is ridiculous low and should worth many times that

00:44 07/08/2015

whats the chance that mastercard will repeat or do the same thing as visa, MC having taken what they needed from Moni, then see moni as a competitor and would be happy to see Moni fail

Page