Lift off! Hi Tot Currently away for the Easter break on a walking holiday in the Peak District. Cracking weather, great walking and some top notch real ale. JLP seems to have had an Easter break as well, but hopefully will, like myself, be refreshed and hot to trot in the very near future. GLTA
Lift off! Cheers ToT
Lift off! Well no RNS today but I am assured that is simply because they are so busy with everything which is going on and Leon being hands on with the metallurgy and all that. However it is expected to arrive 'imminently ’ which I took to be no later than the end of this week. Tot
Lift off! Well against my better judgement and reading various posts on here and LSE I’ve added another £1500. Yes Mr Bird sounds like a dodgy dealer lol
Lift off! Know what you mean - topped up by putting in 60% of my free cash in 3 tranches but held the other 40% back in case of disappointment - it is hard to see how they will disappoint but it hasn’t stopped them, particularly Colin, in the past.
Lift off! Tempted to add a couple of k but been let down a lot in the past.
Lift off! This aft jaytee. The delay to now could have been to add in extra good news!!
Lift off! The Lift off (results) looks as if it’s being delayed. “Houston, do we have a problem”
Lift off! Quality not quantity jaytee. Having said that there has been some good exchange of information and clearing up of misconceptions on LSE today and without the often seen animosity.
Lift off! A bit off topic, but I think that people are moving away from this site nowadays and most that I see are using LSE. Just an observation but today’s posts on the threads I regularly visit have been zero apart from Tot’s on here.
Lift off! Hi dk, I hope you had a good Easter. For my sins I spent the whole of it giving my boat its annual out of the water overhaul and it’s knocked the stuffing out of me, but it was nice to see buyers re-emerging this afternoon ahead of the update which is now expected tomorrow. If it’s good I expect volumes here to go through the roof over the rest of the week given the institutional and HNWI interest that the company has now attracted. A proper re-rating should then take place which could see the sp smash through the resistance at 3.8 , but I think that will look like no more than a molehill in the years to come given the growth trajectory that the company has clearly embarked upon. Atb, Tot
Does anyone have the video link for jubilee metals at UK investor show
Results Normally on the 17th - looks like Leon is busy and leaving it a couple of days will give him the bank holiday period to spend time on the update. Could still be later today though. Indicators looking better - could still fall to 2.7p/2.8p but took the plunge with a tranche at 2.93p. Looking to add more.
Results I thought some results were due today ?
Lift off! Hi ToT Agree that the pull back is probably just a bit of profit taking after the relatively rapid run up from 2.25p, so probably very good for the SP to take a breather. My decision ti invest further is based solely on me being comfortable that on a three to five year timescale, the investment will be in multiples of where we currently are, based on the project pipeline and current state of maturity of them. Have 1M shares outside SIPP, but felt I would use the current pull back to add some in the SIPP as well for the long term. My money is on a 4:25pm RNS tomorrow for the quarterlies. That would give everyone a long weekend to work themselves up into a frenzy ready for trading on Tuesday! Have a good Easter & glta