Legendary Investments - LEG Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings Documents
View
Page
06:03 09/10/2015

I agree with a number of the analyses below: VS alone being £4m, and has far higher potential - the founders must believe it’s worth much more as “should VS issue shares at a valuation lower than an agreed premium to the £58m valuation…the selling founders shall have to compensate Mr Jenkins by transferring to him further shares” – perhaps in the £100-200m range; Bosques has massive untapped potential and Leg got in very early – its stake being £100k – on the balance sheet; Amedeo could come good in the medium term, as could the smaller investments. And with the mkt cap at £2.6m, one could buy Leg and get VS at a discount to what Jenkins paid (!) with everything else for free! So why is the mkt cap at £2.6m i.e sp at .1 ish. I’m at a loss to explain this. Any ideas?

04:52 06/10/2015

Can someone explain Leg's share price to me? It has some fantastic investments, in particular VS, whose potential and value has been externally confirmed (Clients: Tesco, NHS, Maplin, etc. Outside investors: at .,,,,,£25m last April and £58m now, and by Nick Jenkins who has proven himself in the internet world, and would he invest at £58m if that is all he thought it was worth). Climate change is becoming a bigger and bigger issue, and Leg got in early with Bosques and seem to have developed some amazing plants, and Amedeo which while is suffering due to the oil price, is well backed and stands a good chance of coming good. Some of the smaller investments were made when commodities were hot and are now depressed, but might come back and in any case are small in the context of the bigger investments. The directors run the company frugally and take minimal cash comp (unlike many on AIM) with their rewards being tied to the share price. And yet the market cap is c.60% of VS confirmed value - disregard the potential (with the rest of the investments for free)!

13:14 28/09/2014

The directors' options are at 0.20 pence. If at anytime they exercise the options, I know that I am already more than 100% up from this current price. So what is there not to like. Obviously they are not working for free and sooner or later they will claim their reward.

04:46 26/09/2014

I too believe in LEG. I am from Malaysia by the way. Bought 1 million shares a few days ago. Intend to accumulate more as soon as I can divest from other investments. Yes agree with all. VS is the gem here.

00:52 24/09/2014

I think investing in LEG needs lots of patience. I believe Virtual Stock will be the major catalyst that will transform the company. Looking at the directors options at 0.20 pence, their incentive is to grow the company to 20 -30 pence in order to reap tens of millions pounds in reward for their hard work. So I won't mind to put in my money and see how far LEG and go. And I will gradually accumulate.

12:52 08/04/2014

so the sp is up close to 40% by 10am and the RNS arrives 10:30

19:14 21/02/2014

Thanks to Adastra for keeping some interest going over the last while, it was this that got me in here so thanks for very much for that, I think this share does not get enough publicity and a lot done know about the potential.

14:55 19/02/2014

I Can't understand why we have little interest in this company when the investments it has look very good indeed, I have followed LEG for some time but it appears that very few post on the company and it never gets mentioned much even with the rise in its investee companies.

13:15 07/02/2014

Guest: Keyboard warrior i see, SP was down 12% and falling when i posted that

09:17 07/02/2014

Looks like bad news, SP dropping like a stone!!!

Page