QPP Stream Log

View
Page
22:27 01/04/2015

after giving away our best asset there is no wonder some PIs are feeling a bit niffed i know i am and the more i read it the more i think this board should resign and a new board that are more creative should take over, they don't fill me with any confidence, they are asset stripping.

19:51 01/04/2015

the BOD said they would be disposing of none core assets, so what did they do they have sold of our biggest asset what planet are they on, and did they think for one minute what we think about it no they just went on and sold it our biggest asset, our biggest earner, ussles bar stewards, bring back RT, now he knows what he is doing.

19:39 01/04/2015

they have been brought in to asset strip and that's what they are doing no forward guidance at all just sell sell sell

19:35 01/04/2015

Church roof formation will you nip in and make a quick prayer i think we may need it

18:41 01/04/2015

How did TW know there was any news coming has he got a mole in there if he has i would love to meet him.

18:37 01/04/2015

If they have got a 100m war chest how long do you think it will take them to fritter it away and we will none the wiser by the time they have given them self massive bonuses and jetted of all over the world first class and staying in first class hotels, and using it like it was their own money how long do you think it will last they are not like normal people because to nomal people dont abuse the money they have got but to these people money has no value not when it is other peoples, if they did they would not have allowed the share price to go down losing PIs millions, to them its like taking sweeties out of the a big barrel no one will know its missing .

18:26 01/04/2015

I argued and was shot down when they said they were going to consolidate, NO they said it will be good for the company it will stop the shorting attack, dont be so stupid they said are you an idiot they said it it will be just 15 times 16p, and still i argued, now i will say do they think that this would have dropped to 1p if we had not consolidated, it was the nail in the coffin and the shorters jumped all over it. who is the idiot now, i say no to selling of the best part of this company, and if the BOD want to go let them, i have lost so much money in qpp now that it does not matter anymore it is mow about pride and the thousands of loyal employees that work for QPP vote no when it comes to the EGM.

16:13 01/04/2015

I thought they were brought in to sort it out, i think they have made a right cook up of the hole thing.

16:11 01/04/2015

This may be the reason RT told them were to go,dont think he would have been happy giving away a company for next to nothing he gave 10 years to build

15:51 01/04/2015

back in business market opened

Page