QPP Stream Log

View
Page
12:25 10/04/2015

you would think this was the only share on the market the way Robel and Enismore behave well what comes around goes around, i hope they get hit twice as hard as we have been,

19:03 09/04/2015

Why with this share if investors are long or short both sides are talking it down? I'm a long term holder waiting till the vote with a positive slant. (First post so your views please)

22:10 08/04/2015

i hope he losses his job and it is given to a none English resident he is one of those responsbile for bringing them in

18:29 08/04/2015

it is a sensible question

09:49 08/04/2015

i got some DAN last week at .8

22:41 07/04/2015

Since this new BOD took over this company has turned to sh--t if I were PIs when they have paid out any dividend don't put it back into QPP because that is what the Shorts will want you to do and they will wait for just the right time and they will be all over this, this BOD will not protect you all they are interested in is lining their own pockets and ordinary PIs will not stand a chance, would not be suprissed if half this BOD were shorters the way we have been shafted, the dirt will continue to come out long after this is overe

22:27 07/04/2015

After the dividend pay out i would rather own a share at 20 to 30p than a share of £1.40 because believe me if that is what they intend, the shorters will have a final fling to get this down as low as they can, and PIs like us will not stand a chance we will be shafted, by the time we can sell it will be at the bottom, institutions will be the first ones out then major shareholders by the time the market sells our shares they will not be worth selling and we will all be back here moaning about how we have been shafted again.

22:14 07/04/2015

If we consolidate after the pay out the shorts will have a field day they will be all over this like a rash, until we are back to the same price we were before the consolidation, they did it once and they will do it again, and if i get a smell of them doing that im'e out until the shorts have finished and so will a lot of others we have had a taste of that and it was nasty, the only ones happy with consolidation are shorters,

22:07 07/04/2015

It was the share consolidation that got us into this sh--t in the first place,

15:03 07/04/2015

its a NO

Page