QPP Stream Log

View
Page
14:34 07/04/2015

Scum always sits on the top of the pond

22:23 04/04/2015

There are those on here who would just like this deal to go through and move on but i am not one of them the best deal has not been achieved because i dont believe that S&G are the best suitors, once again this hole thing stinks.

22:20 04/04/2015

Topalov we should be suspended on Tuesday and this hole episode should be investigated before any deal is allowed to take place, this hold thing stinks to me and i dont care how long it takes this hole thing stinks of coruption.

21:44 04/04/2015

Great research eagle51 but all you have managed to do that information is enrage PIs myself included, and there is nothing we can do about it that was up to our BOD who seem incapable of anything useful that does not included giving our company away to the first company that wanted to make a bid, that in its self should be looked at by the authorities as i do not think they have got the best value for qpp, my feelings are there is another scam going on and we are the victims, would love qpp to be suspended on Tuesday pending and investigation, i have been here a long time and i have to say that most on here could not lye straight in bed, there have so many lies and scams on this board diescent PIs don't know who to believe and who not to believe. I am just so angry now all i want is Justice at any cost th F----G QPP.

22:31 03/04/2015

I cant say have enjoyed this share it has been like one of those rides at the fair ground were you can't wait to get of because it is making you sick. I for one will be glad to be out and i will not be looking back.

15:57 02/04/2015

someone said the shorts had all gone and there was only Roble left i don't think so looking at the way this board is performing, this market is a scam an needs far better regulation than we have at present.

10:00 02/04/2015

Is this the 11s helping their shorting mates to close i wander lots of buying and SP stays put

09:16 02/04/2015

Question should we give a no vote and it was not sold would we want to keep this BOD who we all put our trust in but have sold us down the river.

09:14 02/04/2015

When it comes to the BOD and their jobs it was never about getting fair value for the share holders it was all about what can they get out of it, no doubt that goes the same for S&G BOD

23:08 01/04/2015

The thing is when this does go to the vote it will be the big boys who will make the decision. As they hold the bulk of

Page