Providence Resources - Jimmy at it again: - There Will be no placing...

Live Discuss Polls Ratings
View
Page
16:10 27/05/2017

I remember Jimmy saying a while ago that he knew people who had being in the data room for Barryroe. and that they were not going to invest, or something like that anyway. I remember being very surprised by those comments at the time, especially by the fact that he knew people who were attending the data room. Would be nice to hear a bit more about it, but I have a feeling that it may well have being an attempt at the time to undermine the ongoing talks.

10:31 27/05/2017

There Will be no placing before Druid Drill. There Will possibly be Another FO. Who is This Jimmy Chap. He has no shares in Providence but is now talking about we When referring to Providence. He has no Shares, has never Been to a Providence meeting and presents himself as An expert although the other day he admittted that he has no information on Barryroe other Than that in Public. His comments on Barryroe Have been refuted By all the Board at Providence. He then concludes his damming of Providence with a mealey mouthed praise of Druid. Jimmy reveal yourself. A basher if ever there was one. Cannot See any other explanation for your fetish with Providence as You Have admittted to owning no shares in company. Institutions 100% behind the company. Dr McCoss comming on Board. Would say he knows more Than you !!!

Page