Falkland Oil & Gas - Re: FOGL Stream Log - The Diomedia complex being tested...

Live Discuss Polls Ratings
View
Page
19:57 07/10/2015

The Diomedia complex being tested (humpback well) proves the entire (unrisked) Diomedia fan complex ! What my 44 years of research shows is does unrisk the entire eastward ancient lucastein " lake oil deposits " 120 miles east to and including the Hersil-- fan ancient pools of oil like "starfish." That 120 mile X 20 mile wide ancient "stacked lakes" f1,f2,f3 sand bearing oil may match the oil in the Gharwar anticline of Saudi Arabia, which had 160 billion barrels of oil! I know it is like a big deal, but my research has all the F1, F2, F3 oil producing ancient lakes at, now get this "The Same Level!" When someone said find 5 billion barrels of add on oil would be like "shooting fish in a barrel," they were correct. The proof you will find on independent.academia.edu, ref: John Delano , the origin of mountains. " make peace with Argentina, not in sovereignty over territory, but sharing the wealth with a pipeline to the Argentina refineries, it will be necessary, and my predictions will prove my 44 years of earth science research. God bless the men that go down to the sea.

Page