Fusionex - FXI Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings
View
Page
10:47 30/05/2017

LOOKS LIKE ITS ALL OVER? Well tradingup on the face of it I think you could say that, but I notice a lot of medium trades today and one at 9.0am for over £54k and I then read this [link] so the options that I have is to hold or sell at a 70% loss with shares delisted from AIM selling at a later date will be hard. The issue for me is that the company is expanding its sales and would have potential so holding and waiting for this power struggle to pan out may be better than a fright reaction to sell.

10:58 01/06/2016

Panmure's note out this morning on Research Tree... "A barnstorming period punctuated by 32 new GIANT customers, 12 YOY, taking the total to 68, 25 YOY. EBITDA was dented due to the planned spend to RM7.2m, RM16.89m YOY. Positively; (i) Operating cash, post working capital, was RM5.82m, up from RM5.21m YOY despite lower levels of profitability, (ii) Fusionex improved cash collections and, (iii) following last year's fund raise there is no shortage of cash, RM124.91m. (iv) Fusionex talks about a substantial new business pipeline and, as expected, GIANT 2016 is on the cusp of it."

08:50 12/08/2014

Thanks janebolacha for that article. Useful.

08:50 12/08/2014

Welcome to the new Fusionex stream forum! Messages posted in the Fusionex stream will be logged here for posterity.

Page