New World Oil - NEW Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings
View
11:38 02/09/2014

Shore Capital remained upbeat on New World Oil & Gas’ (LON:NEW) prospects as it repeated its “risked” net asset valuation of 40 pence a share. Today, 9:57 AM “We believe that drilling could inject further momentum into the share price, with news in Denmark providing us with additional confidence in our risked NAV estimate.” Market Talk's insight: “Although there have been some adjustments to the prospective resource figures (compared to previous estimates), better delineation of the prospects has resulted in an improved probability of success, while success case net present values continue to indicate plenty of upside potential,” said analyst Craig Howie. “Although New World remains in the exploration phase, it has progressively de-risked its projects and delivered key milestones in line with the planned timetable. “We believe that drilling could inject further momentum into the share price, with news in Denmark providing us with additional confidence in our risked NAV estimate.”

15:15 27/08/2014

but i had a conversation today and an email response news is imminent buy what you can afford

15:14 27/08/2014

IT was months ago anyway somebody was trying to hurt the price yesterday it was an old piece on the website

13:43 20/08/2014

KUWAIT DEAL SIGNED PICTURES AND ALL AT THE SIGNING

10:06 20/08/2014

Granny;; Tell " gran" is that her best offer!!! We want a lot more than that..Just around the corner..regards to all jmc

21:51 19/08/2014

TAKE OVER,, That's a bit rich from Ernst &Young,,the take over box has been "ticked"many months ago,,only waiting for some monies.Last report by Y.T. wont be long,,regards, jmc

12:05 17/08/2014

Good day folks:: At the moment the sun is being very kind to us,,its anice day..NEW;; not long to wait,fingers crossed,,regards jmc

08:19 14/08/2014

Paulie3;; Please explain,what am I missing jmc

07:32 08/08/2014

"Don't go down to the woods today" R.D. agree!! just re-arranged my diary jmc

21:18 06/08/2014

Riven""" Whats your beef,,about trades?.today ten times better than last Friday..One or two posts are hinting at delays,if that happens,so what!! most of the AIM companies are in the same position,one way or the other.If there is a futher delay,we will get over it,just wait and see!! regards to all,fingers crossed jmc