Live Discuss Polls Ratings
View
Page
08:26 20/11/2015

88 Energy, assets more attractive to oil majors. [link]

15:41 17/09/2015

WRES bouncing back up now

09:03 15/07/2015

AIM is a deregulated market. Regulation means orderly rules, deregulation means it's run for the benefit of the cognoscenti. Look at the BODs , shareholders and company secretaries....see which names appear time and again especial in the minerals, oils sectors.....work it out

14:00 12/07/2015

Further to the announcement of 7 July 2015, the Board confirms that the total of 3,888,873,028 New Ordinary Shares have todaybeen allotted conditional on Admission, and Admission is now expected to become effective at 8.00 a.m. on 13 July 2015. The New Ordinary Shares will rank pari passu with all Existing Ordinary Shares. Trading in the Company's Ordinary Shares is currently subject to Suspension, and the Placing and Open Offer is not conditional on the Restoration of Trading becoming effective. Restoration is not expected to take place until historic settlement issues in the Ordinary Shares have improved to enable orderly trading. The Restoration of Trading is subject to the Rules of the London Stock Exchange. Accordingly, New Ordinary Shares which are subscribed for under the Placing and Open Offer shall remain suspended from trading on AIM until the Restoration of Trading is effective. Whilst the Company intends the Placing and Open Offer to improve the settlement issues, there is no guarantee that this will be sufficient to enable Restoration. At Admission, the Company will have 4,591,596,741 Ordinary Shares in issue each with voting rights attaching. The Company has no Ordinary Shares in treasury and, as a result, the total number of voting rights in the Company will be 4,591,596,741. This figure may therefore be used by Shareholders in the Company as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change in their interest in, the share capital of the Company under the Financial Conduct Authority's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.

13:58 12/07/2015

Further to the announcement of 7 July 2015, the Board confirms that the total of 3,888,873,028 New Ordinary Shares have today been allotted conditional on Admission, and Admission is now expected to become effective at 8.00 a.m. on 13 July 2015. The New Ordinary Shares will rank pari passu with all Existing Ordinary Shares.

13:05 03/07/2015

josmith70, what does it mean for the company?

18:09 18/06/2015

I've got settled shares : Open Offer Terms As a holder of New World Oil & Gas shares you have been allocated a basic entitlement of 5.534 subscription shares for every 1 ordinary share held. You may exercise each Subscription Share in exchange for one new ordinary share at a cost of 0.09 pence per share. Actions required by you As this is a voluntary event, we require an instruction from you. Should you wish to exercise your Subscription Shares, please elect online for this event by going to Account Admin/Miscellaneous/Corporate Actions, and instruct on the basic event. Once you have elected the cash will be ring fenced, until we remove it from your account. This means that it will be unavailable for you to use. If we do not receive an instruction from you by 23:59 on 1st July 2015, we will take no action on your behalf, and your Subscription Shares will lapse.

17:42 16/06/2015

RE: Settled shares See i said i was a novice! I posted too soon when i hadnt finished. I was saying that through Ben I have been able to take some kind of action which I didnt know i could. Please, if anyone has settled shares, join the group and change over to certificated as soon as possible so we have a chance at bringing about an EGM. I'm sure you would all like to ask the board why they are not support us the shareholders. Anyway, that's my post. I've tried to do it 3 times and for some reason kept losing it. Anyone who wants to attack me, it will be like water off a duck's back. I'm a mum of teenage girls so I've heard it all before. Best of luck to you all

17:39 16/06/2015

RE: Settled shares/Join Ben Turney's group Hello everyone, I don't normally post on here so please excuse my mistakes. My husband and i have £27000 invested here which we sadly realise we will probably lose. Before lots of people tell us what idiots we have been and we are greedy etc, please save yourself the time to type and nothing you can say is anything different from what we already know. We invested our inheritance with no real knowledge but that is our mistake and we have to live with that. What i really want to say is though, that Ben contacted me early on as i had a fair amount of shares and he wanted to start the group of settled shares so we could have an EGM. I know many people wondered why just a small group were asked but this was only to try and be more efficient and not to bring it to the boards attention. Unfortunately, we didn't have 10% but we are now getting closer with help from you all. I was weary about changing my shares to certificated as i thought , what if the suspension is lifted and the price goes up etc, but i think we now all realise this isnt going to happen especially with the OO. It was very easy to change to certificated shares through my broker and once i leave the group i can change back with about 3 days. I know many people have views on Ben as so many people have opinions on this one and that one but all I can say is, he has been trying for weeks now to help us pi's. He may gain in some way, but I feel he deserves to. He is on our side and wouldnt you all feel better if you had at least tried to fight for what is right. The board isnt going to support us little pis. I know little about the stock market and through Ben I have been ab

15:19 10/06/2015

HL AGAIN You currently have three oustanding trades in this stock, totalling 379,508 shares. The money for these trades is being kept in one of our bank accounts where it continues to be treated as client money, as per our terms and conditions. The shares are displayed as being held in your account and the fact that some of your trades have not settled should not affect you. Once the suspension in trading is lifted, you will be able to sell the shares regardless of the settlement position of your purchases

Page