Quadrise Fuels International - QFI Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings Documents
View
11:37 28/03/2014

shaking out the impatient dont let them have them at this price will bump up to 40p level next week

10:26 28/03/2014

any one out there know how the awards night went ?

07:41 28/03/2014

morning all, was last night the award evening, if so anyone know the outcome

06:42 26/03/2014

Independent Resources/ IRG, has taken a bit of a bashing since 2011, with the earthquake in the Po Valley having seriously put into question the value of the Rivara asset, but thankfully all looks set to change and investors can either grab a great long term hold or profit short term. Jumping straight in with fundamental analysis, historically Independent Resources has traded as high as £1.50 per share and mostly within the 40-60p range. Cantor have even placed a 67p target on these shares, which I expect is based on pending news from the San Gervasio project, which has the potential to generate positive cash flow within nine months of a confirmed award (Independent Resources have already scored highest with the awarding body and most analysts expect this award to be confirmed prior to the new year). From a purely asset based valuation, Independent Resources still stacks up well with a Net Asset Valuation per share of 30p, making it very undervalued in the market. Adding to all of this, no news on major projects has been heard for more than four months now and combined with this final results are expected soon. Although, the question over the award of the flagship Rivara asset may still trouble some investors, I personally don't think it's as relevant to the company as a whole than it used to be. With the expansion into Tunisia and other such countries to accumulate assets, Independent Resources looks set to rise up from these low levels. For short term traders, the current prices may seem a little high and from a technical perspective the RSI and stochastics may suggest that you ought to hang on for a cheaper price, but obviously if (as expected) positive news comes out soon you won't want to be left at the starting line. For the long term holders, these levels would be a great buying time and you never know, if the spot price rose up to £1.50 again you could profit more than 2000%

14:54 24/03/2014

just watch this share rise before 4pm today will finish at 36.5p mms holding price for now they want our shares cheap dont let them have any at this price you will regret if you do

14:45 24/03/2014

lol see theres a 1 trade gone through again

13:05 21/03/2014

they must have heard me knocked it right down now to bottom levels34.25p - 34.5p taking the p--s

12:52 21/03/2014

has been a large spread all day with tddirectinvesting 34.5p - 36p mms desperate to make their ussual friday profits watch it change towards 3.30 pm

09:13 17/03/2014

FYI if you want everyone to be able to see your posts you need to write them on one of the linked boards i.e. www.lse.co.uk

08:30 17/03/2014

rather large spread this morning