W Resources - WRES Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings
View
07:55 24/07/2014

Spread wider than a vicars wife's...cream on a sponge cake ! Come on mm's, play the game. News surely due soon.

08:40 16/07/2014

Re.WLFE. IMO, the recent media coverage they have received, is more about the reintroduction of mining to the West country rather than the company and its output of tungsten. I wonder if the shareholders will be rewarded by breaking out the oggies ??

13:48 11/07/2014

LED Holdings up 400% on turnover of just over 117k. Dodgy digit moment maybe, but what the heck is going on ?

11:29 11/07/2014

Re: SP. If WRES were a heavy favourite to win the Gold Cup and it never got near the frame, I'm damned sure there would be a stewards enquiry ! Sadly this ain't horse racing and no one is monitoring the MM's for dirty tricks. Anyway, keep patient. GLA.

08:47 11/07/2014

O/t I know, but ALBA Resources in oil and gas, up 127%, shows that when the news is good, AIM shares really can fly. All we need is similar news and we're away. Herrings..no, now lobster, that's a different kettle of fish !

11:02 02/07/2014

IOL. Its good you're keeping your eye on the ball, but knowing you're doing it from a position of on hand Tapas and San Miguel, is just so..so..!! Only jealous. Enjoy your hols.

18:14 01/07/2014

Have just emailed Mark Seddon at Tungsten Investing News, asking why he has completely blanked WRES Zin his articles ! Will post any response. GLA

08:43 30/06/2014

Safetyman. Oop north, they can't differentiate between a turnip and a swede ! Does this have any effect on you and Sven's stock picking ability ?

18:31 22/06/2014

Mentioned before about getting burnt by MNT some years back. Big Daily Mail splurge about gold in them there hills. Apparently, lots of the sparkly stuff contained in saddle reefs at the Banjas mine in Gondomar, Portugal. All they had to do was dig it out......assuming they could get an extraction license. Nah, it was all smoke and mirrors by MNT. Bye bye investment. Point is, I really hope WRES end up getting any worthwhile AU out of the ground. Can lightening etc etc ?

08:56 20/06/2014

Have to agree about mood today. Its what the England dressing room must have been like after losing. However, unlike Spain, there is still hope, much as we have. Come on you WRESLERS !!