Red Rock Resources - Re: RRR Stream Log - in truth, i believe dinamite's...

Live Discuss Polls Ratings Documents
View
Page
19:17 06/02/2014

in truth, i believe dinamite's email was issued inadvertently by your old friend choppedfried. who had, i am assured, many conversations with KW and Affe and if what I am told is true, the great man himself. I am also led to believe that any actions old CF took were on his own initiative entirely. Now I can't recall when CF started sounding his concerns but for those of you who were holding then, and are holding now I guess the question is: was he right to be concerned and if you had acted on his advice at that time, how much of your money would you have saved versus 0.38p on the sell at close tonight? Beware Omar and Granpsav - It feels to me they are part of an inside clique and I am afriad those who say there is no data on which to judge Colombian production and profitability are true. You only have warm words to rely on. I tend to think if there was real good news then AB would be the first to trumpet it loud and clear,.....that he doesn't speaks volumes...as does your friend Omar who uses phrases like "stochastic irregularities" to sound intelligent, professional etc but only serves to confuse and obfuscate. Here's some questions: How much money does RRR spend on mining? How much on administrative expenses? When a company can spend over £12m on adnin expenses in 4 years you have to wonder. And when you add up all the fundraising and shares placements via yorkville, cornhill etc you will find a similar figure raised. £12M ISH in and out again. Not allegations - facts available to all by reading RNS's and annual reports. Not that any of this indicates and wrong doing. Heaven forbid such an interpretation. Still...some more savvy shareholders who understood business might be calling for a forensic audit ...not me though I am as happy as Omar watching the share price plunge, montlhy dilutions, deals with mystery buyers that are always just over the horizon....seems to me the only gold you'll find here is iron pyrites...JOLLY GOOD VALUE TO ME....BUY BUY BUY...then again, Dina - how much have you lost?.

Page