FJET Stream Log

View
Page
19:30 08/05/2015

David, I think you meant 'reminding'. However, it may have sounded different with Keith's chopper in your mouth

19:25 08/05/2015

CharlieB. Thank you very much for reminded us as to the intelligence, uncouthness and acumen of some of the posters on this site. Au Renoir a toutes.

19:19 08/05/2015

Keith - I'll be in profit in the next few weeks , guaranteed! Why don't you and David have a 69 and moan up each other's backsides about fastjet, as you're both talking from there anyway. I'm an accountant and this is a dead cert for big money, so you losers carry on losing!

18:49 08/05/2015

Charlieb you are such a k onb head its unreal. David you are so right we have all been well conned by Fastjet I have even been banned off Facebook for my remarks on fastjet a site for tell the custmors that London share holders have been well ripped off by this joke of a company once again Charlieb you are the worlds biggest t it putting money in this joke of a share t osser

18:27 08/05/2015

Keith is correct. I call it being conned

18:20 08/05/2015

Keith - it's called taking a step back and looking at the bigger picture you bellend. Just like the IIs have done. Anyone with any brains would have either sold, or like most of us averaged down. I first invested at what is now £12.80p BUT have got my average down to £1.30p, so very shortly be breaking even and stand to make a packet from this. Your background has nothing to do with your bad decisions and bitterness, so don't taint all working class people with the Same brush. It's called being a d.i.c.k and you're showing yourself to be a giant one!

18:13 08/05/2015

We the long term share holders have well been rip off by this company and that's is a none fact ripped us all off ask the working class person who invested here at 4p a share when will they see there return you t it

17:46 08/05/2015

Keith4 - Plus if you're that hard up post your address and I'll send you your five quid investment back that you had in here.

17:45 08/05/2015

*numpty

17:45 08/05/2015

Keith - Shut up you twonk. You are the biggest ninety I've ever come across. You've gone from mindless ramping to spouting rubbish about being ripped off. How have you been ripped off? They have raised £50m to fund growth and big IIs have piled in to show confidence in the plans. The SP will soon be many multiples of the current price over the next few years and the believers will make a lot of cash here. So shut up being a dimwit if you don't have a clue what you're talking about. If you've sold out then more fool you!

Page