FJET Stream Log

View
Page
09:09 15/05/2015

Charlieb what a great product in stead of slating me you should be patting me on the back with what a great idear for Fastjet to gain more market share kill two birds in one stone there is no friends in bussiness mate you should now that's

08:38 15/05/2015

Keith - You are comedy gold! You spend your days slating fastjet and saying they ripped you off now you want to flog them some gear so that you can benefit from your latest investment hahahaha Classic! You honestly really make me laugh haha

07:57 15/05/2015

Hi guys can you email Fastjet for us as I have a massive revenue earner for you lot it's by a company called motive telivision. The peice I am on about is called boyd which stands for bring your own device. Save the aircraft company fitting TV,s in planes and they are seigning the big cruise liners up for it right now the next big thing read about it on mtv website if you don't believe me a big game changer and in Africa it would be a massive step forwards. Many thanks look forward to seeing what you guys say about this keith all the best to you all

07:09 15/05/2015

Keith - A question for you. I assume you've lost a shed load of money here? Therefore, why on earth would anyone listen to your investment advice! It wasn't long ago every single post of yours was saying 'long live fastjet' and you were that much of a fanatic you got booted off both LSE and Facebook! You spent every post slating Nuri, now you've turned into him. Therefore, besides from the small element of comedy value, I doubt your advice will be taken up by too many people LOL

20:12 14/05/2015

Fastjet rips long term shareholders off big time would not touch this share in my life time be warned

18:43 14/05/2015

I was considering a reinvestment into this share tomorrow. i consulted both my Brokers and they both came back with the same opinions which included the word 'Bargepole"

19:31 13/05/2015

Charlieb. Have to remind new investors how bad of a share this really is cost a lot of long term share holders a great deal of money as I say and will keep putting out this massage every day long term share holders have been well ripped off big time here

18:53 13/05/2015

Talk about a broken record......

18:51 13/05/2015

Fastjet rips long term share holders off big time would not go near this share stay well away from it ripped us long term share holders off big time many thanks crapjet

19:07 12/05/2015

Fastjet rips long term shareholders of big time stay well away from this joke of a company be warn do not invest here joke of a company ripped us all off big time thanks edd you t it

Page