Monitise - MONI Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings Documents
View
22:15 22/09/2014

Bottom line...much credibility has been lost the past 7 months. The only thing that will get it back is proof of execution; timely development of Monitise 2.0, successful business development, deployments & user / retailer adoption.

20:40 22/09/2014

It's great the Cooperman came out in support of Monitise. However, he sure looked surprised (miffed) that the stock price dropped so much last Thursday. No one likes surprises. Why was management so unaware of Visa's intentions? How strong are our partnerships? Like any shareholder, a little of the trust in management is shaken. Perhaps we will non longer give them the benefit of the doubt. We need to see proof through execution of Monitise 2.0 & related results (operating metrics)

15:39 22/09/2014

BTIG...share price matters! Share price will have a great impact on public perception which impacts partner, customer & hiring decisions. Leadership need to recognize this soon and follow the suggestions in BTIG's note so that the current low share price doesn't take hold in the market

11:18 22/09/2014

Fine line between confidence & hubris. I invested here because of the bold move into mobile well ahead of its time. I bought more when they announced Monitise 2.0 and readiness for a land grab. Now we hear that we can't agree on price with one of two large contracts. And, we're out of favor with one of our long time partners. Additionally, we hear that others have patents on tokenization. Are we overvaluing our value proposition in the time of the landgrab? Or, is there much that Management is not telling us?

09:38 22/09/2014

If I understand correctly, there is a two month information embargo before final annual results. Management can only release material information; contracts, major shareholding changes, product launches, etc... We should not expect any more response to Visa's release. Now it's all about execution; Monitise 2.0 development, new business development, deployments, adoption.

20:54 21/09/2014

Interestingly, less than 20% of the float changed hands Thursday & Friday. Insiders own 25%. That leaves 55% that is still holding pat. Volume the next few days will tell us a lot. Fund positions will then be reported at the end of the month. We'll know more. I'm battered, but still hopeful that we are well positioned in the $T market. I'd feel much better if Management would communicate a bit more.

13:17 21/09/2014

Can someone post the Times article. I don't have a subscription

11:51 21/09/2014

The company & share price are "damaged goods" until management shares more information about; revenue model in current market, economics of IBM relationship, status of Monitise 2.0 development, operating metrics demonstrating user & transaction growth, competitor assessment & risk mitigation strategy, value of token patents. We've lost two-thirds of our value in 7 months...we deserve more information

16:15 20/09/2014

Dissappointed...our leadership seems to be much better suited to managing an internal organization than a public company. To lead the latter they need a communication strategy with shareholders that helps them understand the revenue model, capital investment strategy, competitive risks (associated mitigration strategies) & most importantly progress with each. We've lost two-thirds of our value in seven months communicating too little. Perhaps we need to communicate more?

10:15 19/09/2014

MMX - no RNS yet but they have won the rights to .VIP (DOT VIP) beating Google and Amazon to it .London .kiwi and .bayern aslo doing well - still low mcap, results end of SEPT.