SOLO Stream Log

View
Page
10:19 27/04/2015

A CEO that does not care about PIs is not fit to be a CEO and he should move over. i know that may not go down well on here but i have 2m of these and 2m LGO, and since he took over from DL he has sc----d up the share price and PIs have lost confidence.

02:02 25/04/2015

Sorry, typo, Solo investor

01:56 25/04/2015

This share is pants. I've been following this board for some time now and I've enjoyed the comments. The enthusiastic happy puppies, and even the arrogant ones that scoff at other peoples opinions as if they know better. There's those that insist they are in for the long term and accuse others of being traders, and every so often someone mentions Cove. Who in their right mind is going to pay over a billion for this company, so that doesn't leave us with much of a share price. We have very little in reality, Solo investors lost confidence in HH after some pillock called Broker man Dan claimed to know the drill results before the drilling was finished, PAN is still a mystery and possibly a black hole, and the only bright spark of Tanzania, which is only in reality a fairly moderate discovery, is still waiting for a GSA which has been continually promised for 2 or more years now. Corruption has already been mentioned in Tanz, so it would not be libelous to suggest the possibility of certain influences that could force Aminex to go bust before they can make any money from their discovery. Do you know or understand the half of what happens behind the scenes. And do you really thing you own the company? The BOD owns the company, and we the investors are the money tree to fill their fat pockets and finance their investments. If someone like NR can say he is not interested or concerned about the share price, he is being honest and saying that he has no loyalty to the investors. Logically, this share is going nowhere, and even when things do look promising, Solo release more shares to fill their pockets and further weaken our investment. And as for those that claim to be long term investors, what are you waiting for? In the last couple of weeks, UKOG investors have already had the possibility of more than a 10 fold return on their money if day trading, which is far more than any long term Solo invertor can hope for on the evidence so far. So who in their right mind is going to hold for a long term investment that gives very little return. Those that keep encouraging a hold of shares are quite clearly company men or trading themselves, as the only likely long term investors to make any profit from Solo are those that have a significant quantity of shares to trade a large amount at the same time. I would love to get out of this as soon as I can, only hoping for a little rise to minimise my loses. Please tell me I'm wrong, but not without some real evidence as a supporting arguement.

08:05 24/04/2015

GSA, lets hope he signed the papers, next month Aminex AGM to get it all going!

11:47 22/04/2015

O/T: OXS info: Jeeroy news 27 Apr. Check Oxus Gold today

22:09 19/04/2015

sorry guys wrong thread

22:08 19/04/2015

from the Telegraph ............... Quindell founder: Share-dealing allegations a 'heap of rubbish' By Ben Martin 7:24PM BST 17 Apr 2015 Rob Terry says he has amassed £50m in funding for new ventures and is confident of FCA approval The founder of Quindell has claimed he will not face sanctions from regulators over his share-dealings at the firm and called accusations of insider dealing “a heap of rubbish”. The revelations from Rob Terry, the controversial former chairman at the insurance outsourcer, are likely to spark anger among shareholders who lost money by investing in the company he once led. Mr Terry, in his first public comments since he left Quindell, told The Telegraph that he had amassed about £50m of funding for new ventures, some of which he has provided himself. He also said he was confident that he would receive approval from the regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority, for his planned stake-building in stockbroker Daniel Stewart, despite the storm that led to his departure from Quindell last November. Mr Terry, along with two other directors, were the focus of investor anger when it emerged that they had reduced their shareholdings in Quindell in stock market dealings that were initially portrayed by the company as share purchases. Quindell gets takeover approach for its telematics arm 17 Apr 2015 What’s the best way to buy a new car? Brought to you by Carwow He was eventually ousted from the board when Quindell revealed that the trio had carried out the dealings after one of the company’s house brokers had resigned. The wider stock market was only informed of the resignation after the directors had reduced their stakes, prompting heavy falls in Quindell’s share price. “The transactions that were done at the time were looked at, there was never any question of insider dealing, so it’s just a heap of rubbish,” Mr Terry said on Friday. He said that there was “no issue” with the Aim team at the London Stock Exchange, which examined the controversial share dealings, and that it was “closed out long long ago, all in a positive manner.” He added: “There’s never been an issue with the FCA.” In a move that has raised eyebrows across the City, it emerged on Thursday that Mr Terry was seeking to increase his recently acquired stake in Daniel Stewart to above 10pc, which will require FCA clearance. “I’m absolutely positive that FCA approval will come through in the normal timescales,” he said. Daniel Stewart was left with an uncertain future on Friday after it revealed that its nominated adviser, Westhouse Securities, had resigned. If it does not find a replacement by the start of May, its shares will be suspended. Mr Terry has already amassed a 9.994pc stake in the broker through investment vehicle Quob Park Estate. The controversial figure said he thought that Daniel Stewart was “undervalued”, adding “there’s also some things I’d like to do in partnership with them to do with the other things I’m doing with Quob Park. “Ultimately I will be interested in holding anything up to 29pc of [Daniel Stewart]. I won’t make a bid for it, that’s not my intent, but I could see myself building a holding of that type of size. “We will open up [Quob Park] to retail investors to invest alongside us and for that we will need to work with an FCA regulated firm, and I hope that that firm will be Daniel Stewart.” He claimed that Quob Park had as much as £50m in firepower behind it. “Quob is re-name of a company that I’ve had for a whole number of years but it’s been restructured, new investment’s come in, myself and a number of other individuals have put in over five million and we’ve already raised money with a valuation of twenty-five million. “It in itself is a fund of a value of about twenty-five million, and then it’s sitting alongside about another twenty-five million of investment capital from me. So it has available to it about fifty million of funding.” On Friday, Quindell shareholders approved the £637m sale of the company’s legal business in a deal that will see £500m returned to investors. Mr Terry said that he and Quob held small stakes in Quindell.

12:55 15/04/2015

LGO have fallen after another one of NRs RNS he aught to take a few lessons from DL at least he can get the price moving the right way, good oil man RUBISH CEO

22:12 14/04/2015

NR has done nothing to stop the slide in this its always tomorrow with him, if he were a juncy you would throw him out but no like idiots we keep hanging on then as soon as we get a bit of good news NR sours it with another placement he is doing exactly the same thing at LGO. a waist of space.

21:47 14/04/2015

Dont be silly if NR bought shares it would mean he would have to waist his own money and that would never do would it.

Page