AMINEX - AEX Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings
View
Page
10:30 18/02/2017

i trust aminex will not follow solo into the market to raise further funds to progress the new well exployation

03:12 30/01/2017

obviously there must be a view people in the right circle who know the exact situation but they do not appear to be buying in volume, so i suppose we may suffer and wait for our lord and master to give whatever news .

15:22 12/01/2017

5pc is always 5pc be it 100 or 1000 , this does suggest there is a confident person or company who believes aminex is a good investment

11:20 12/01/2017

some news on increased shareholding in company ..lets hope this is positive for the weary shareholders

15:06 01/07/2016

obviously the market and the inner circle are more up to date then the shareholders . there is unfortunately no accountable for the running of the company . .the shareholders would be better off with tom and jerry running the company . .

12:34 28/06/2016

Why all the panic selling??? I have been a shareholder with Aminex PLC for the last 7 years. I know a lot have people have been burnt before Jay and Phil arrived at Aminex(me included). The communication with shareholders should be better and more frequent . The management team are part owners of the company with a considerable portion of the shares held between themselves. I think people are expecting another dilution of their holdings and I would like to remind everybody that If the value of our holdings reduce so does that of the management team too. We have issued the TPDC with the invoices for 2 months of gas (April & May)so we should be expecting payment very soon. The last time there was a share issue there was £10million raised. We should easily raise this over the next year without another share issue. Also, We have received the money for Solo's increased stake in Kiliwani North Development . The market cap for Aminex PLC is huge already so the issue of vast numbers of shares really make no sense at the moment .The loan has been extended with the lender and Aminex and have agreed a new timeframe for future works to be carried out. The company is in reasonable shape so we should see an upside in the share price when the income starts flowing in from the TPDC and we focus on controlling costs on the works we have planned.

13:18 10/05/2016

what is aminex involvement with panama papers

09:39 07/05/2016

does anyone know what EXACTLY what the flow rate of gas is at the moment and EXACTLY what the companys plans for the next 6 months are.

16:56 18/01/2016

any news ? very quit

17:41 14/01/2016

very quite day ,. how is everyone?

Page