StatPro Group - SOG Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings Documents
View
Page
11:25 29/06/2016

Panmure note out this morning on research tree.. "Australia rocks it again for StatPro as NAB selects StatPro Revolution as its new performance and risk analytics reporting platform. StatPro has a technical lead in Australia and is clearly making share gains there. We have elected to leave our estimates unchanged as the new contract will follow a period of transitional work, as the client ‘unpicks’ the incumbent supplier – double bubble win! Our investment view is unchanged: 2016 is a pivotal year for StatPro."

11:54 10/06/2016

Panmure note out this morning on Research Tree: "It dropped into my in-tray, harmless click bait I thought. But no, it is a ‘hold the date’ invite from StatPro. It informs that 28 September is for the Revolution Performance launch. This is a big date on UK Fintech’s H2 calendar. This follows news earlier this week that StatPro had inked a banner deal in Australia. The client, unnamed, was to spend £2.3m over a three year term and had committed to buying the new Revolution Performance module. Given that this does not see the light of day until Q3/2016 is a major endorsement."

10:13 06/06/2016

Panmure published a note this morning, it's on Research Tree: "StatPro hits the wire this morning announcing a banner deal in Australia. The client, unnamed, is spending £2.3m over a three year term. However, the even bigger news is that the client has committed to buying the new Revolution Performance module. Given that this does not see the light of day until Q3/2016 is a major endorsement for a yet-to-be-released product. This suggest to us: (i) StatPro is running an extensive beta programme under the covers; (ii) on launch day StatPro will be have a real life user and, (iii) this is a sign of real confidence not just by StatPro, but by a customer ensuring that they are ‘first in line’. "

10:13 06/06/2016

Welcome to the new StatPro Group stream forum! Messages posted in the StatPro Group stream will be logged here for posterity.

Page