Genel Energy - Re: GENL Stream Log - This share has been the...

Live Discuss Polls Ratings Documents
View
Page
14:32 27/01/2016

This share has been the worst nightmare of all my investments, nobody else to blame but myself obviously. Have been a holder for quite a while, but continued to be quite optimistic! However this optimisme has totally disappeared and I am wondering what everybody his opinion is here. The oil price is uncertain, but even if the oil price goes back up towards 40-50 then the KRG still has financial problems that will not solve quickly. The kurds are not being supported financially by the international community and unfortunately this will not happen anytime soon. Big holders are selling out, other large shareholders are not adding positions. Management has relatively little exposure and are not adding! Etc, Etc.....it is very very cheap on an EV/reserves base but then a company needs to get fully paid for its oil and that will not happen anytime soon. A lot has been written about potential M&A value, but the major oil companies are not interested and certainly not now that the Iran market is opening up! To make a long story short.....what is going to put this shareprice higher because lately the shareprice has been weak even as the oilprice stabilised or went up!

Page