Afren - AFR Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings Documents
View
15:40 27/01/2015

Bonuses all round for the bankers this year! Must be making a killing playing it in these ranges!

14:22 27/01/2015

It doesn't matter if you short or buy.....this price is being held....you could place a buy of 10,000,000 shares and the price will jump, just to be pushed back down when Morgan Stanley or other investment bank short sell it to you. They are not letting the price move freely, its being held!!

13:17 27/01/2015

the volume looks like its been recirculated from market makers buying and reselling....this is market manipulation, but its impossible to process because no one outside these investment firms knows what the plan is. Only they know....believe me Morgan Stanley, Barclays and the rest make huge profits from playing stocks like this....wolves with a rag doll....no escape....only they know when it will be released

12:04 27/01/2015

reminds me of AMI, LOND and POG

08:43 27/01/2015

they are taking all the shares of the public that can't stay in at this price!

08:40 27/01/2015

80million and you can own it all....

07:41 27/01/2015

That type of announcement means they have agreed something behind closed doors.....and that the price probably needs to be pushed down either for an offer or Seplat buying as much as possible today at a discounted price

17:42 26/01/2015

BOM might have 6.5mil shares today but you have no idea what its subsidiary banks hold....they could be short....You can never get a full picture just because they had to report it.

13:53 26/01/2015

Afren at the moment is not a stock that is traded by news or financials at the moment. I am not here to say buy or sell....I just wanted to give my opinion to some of the less experienced traders, as my background was a financial investment broker. This price, or prices over the last few weeks has been maintained by the investment banks, they have enough money to short and buy to maintain levels in their interest or their clients' interests, do not be fooled that average buyers or shorters are affecting this price at all! All the forms submitted due to large trades you can verify they are shorting when necessary and buying when necessary to maintain the price within a fixed price range....until they decide to release the stock you either join the ride or stay out. I don't think its necessary to say that they will find out the news way before any investor about the merger and have their positions corrected before the price has time to change, options will make sure of that....this is an opinion, but believe me I use to sit in these institutions....

16:44 21/01/2015

T/O price will be whatever the sp closes at the end of 30th jan so could be £1 or 1p