Telecom plus - TEP Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings Documents
View
Page
15:55 25/11/2014

RE: Holding on? And here am I holding on having joined TP in 1997. Bought a lot of shares at 30p plenty of people like Psmith and SBrains around with their negative views-glad I ignored them and held on!

12:33 19/11/2014

Re: Churn - From the amount of time you spend on this Board you must be fully retired now!

12:33 06/11/2014

Thanks johne02-good to see someone using their brains today!

07:42 06/11/2014

RE: Double cash back etc: sfbrains where have we been told about loss of energy rebate?

08:29 29/10/2014

RE: The only way is up: Sorry to see you go Pippin and you will now miss out on the big discount on your December bill? You have not taken into account the value in the shares if a future merger or buy out takes place.I feel there is going to be consolidation in this market.

12:54 23/10/2014

Re: Still there Smithy?: And start getting out in the field and gather more customers!!!

07:24 17/10/2014

Re: The PSMITH bulletin board: In view of your personal concerns about the future of TP what are your views about a merger or acquisition with another company like TalkTalk? I understand that behind the scenes we already share a lot of technical facilities?

10:54 15/10/2014

Hello chas, I see your message on the stream this morning...

07:42 15/10/2014

RE COMPETITION: Only supplier where on a monthly bill all your utilities.phone.broadband shown.No other competitor does this. Paying monthly by direct debit implies credit worthy customers-do other suppliers insist on this? Come on PSmith get out there and sign up more customers instead of spending so much time on this site with your negative postings!

08:17 14/10/2014

IS THIS THE PSMITH BULLETIN BOARD? If you had bothered to read some of the recent reports issued by the Company you will have seen that future options such as TV deals are under consideration. Many customers come direct from the website especially after the good WHICH reports.Could I respectively suggest that you concentrate on gathering more customers instead of knocking the company. CW is avery astute business man. Are you suggesting that he has not considered the future possible marketing plans for the Company?

Page