Golden Saint Resources - GSR Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings
View
Page
13:45 03/09/2015

Wouldn't mind seeing a penny... got rather alot of these...

06:19 25/08/2015

Tote the number of directors and CEOs there have been since inception in Perth. Pound to a fraction of a penny the only remaining Biard member and indeed senior exec is the one and only Cyril.

02:55 11/08/2015

I have been very interested in all the comments about transparency and looking at the website versus what on the web under different searches unless I am wrong the subsection of "Values" under "who We Are" has disappeared and I recall a previous company statement of "Golden Saint believes in giving back to the community. Earlier this year, Golden Saint in partnership with Street Child of Sierra Leone, a UK based charity organization, helped build 13 schools in Baja area through donations." Does anyone know as to whether GSR retains a relationship with Street Chd and if not when did it end and why?

00:51 30/07/2015

I have seen many dismayed comments about the continual issue of new shares to keep the company afloat (and to keep the Chairman in the style to which he has become accustomed) and the continual dilution to current shareholders even without any downward price movement is actually a decline in value per share. In addition everyone wants to see a graduation from penny dreadful to considered investment attracting the interest of institutional investors but that's a function of valuation and rating. Even when there are net earnings the EPS will struggle because of the number of shares and hence the PER will remain just too high.

18:04 29/07/2015

Ask yourself why is that a Perth-based company in a highly active capital market (at the time) including over a hundred listed companies with prospects in West Africa, feel the need to list on AIM? Ask yourself how many directors and company executives have left the various GSR companies since inception? What happened to the Directors that introduced Cyril to the opportunity? What happened to those that were onboard at the time of listing? Where are all the company executives that were featured in press releases? Were "personal reasons" the real reasons for moving on? Are the current directors fulfilling their fiduciary duty of care to shareholders or are they just ciphers of the Executive Chairman? What happened to those Directors and consultants who offered bona fide advice with which the chairman disagreed? A listed company is not a plaything for either the Chairman or the Board, neither are shareholders there just to sustain the jet-setting lifestyle of the Chairman.

17:46 29/07/2015

Ask yourself why a Wsstern Sustralian company in what was a highly active capital market feel the need to list on AIM when iced s hundred other Perth listed companies wee active in West Africa? Have any kne find a review of all the ex directors of the GSR group?

21:52 27/07/2015

8k down now another 15k... What a lovely Monday I've had....

21:28 24/06/2015

disposablechat.com/chat/kiodu

22:21 23/06/2015

miller, this isnt the site they told you to sign up to you plonker .... this site just colates lse and ii posts in one place for easy reading lol

18:27 23/06/2015

are you the infamous Dm9982?

Page