Beacon Hill Resources - Re: BHR Stream Log - Good morning Breezy, nice to...

Live Discuss Polls Ratings Documents
View
Page
11:33 07/04/2014

Good morning Breezy, nice to see you are still with us. I suspect with our holdings we are all going to be around a lot longer at these prices - unless by some miracle a takeover pops up on the radar, which I can't see happening at all. I suspect we are being watched from afar but only with the intention of picking the bits from an administrator if the finance doesn't get sorted within the next 12 months. The trains being signed off and the sub-leasing starting in earnest will be a big milestone operationally but I don't think will have any affect on the share price. Anyone investing/gambling in BHR now may as well just flip a coin. I wish I could be more confident. Until the last RNS I thought we only needed the SDF secured and that would see us through to Tier 1 production (which is what we have been lead to believe for the last 6 months. Now it transpires we need another 10m on top of that to fund the rail sidings at Biera - that is a big wad of cash. I hope the new finance guy is a heavyweight in these areas as he is going to have his work cut out. All the best matey, all we can do now is live in hope our luck changes and the coal markets start to pick up.

Page