Good afternoon Breezy, That was a cracker of a RNS. I know it brings dilution but the longer term gains far out weigh any short term blip in the price. I really do think JLP could be a 20, 30 or 40p share in 2 to 3 years. It can be done, I look at Solgold and Bushveld Minerals and if LC get's it right, and he appears to know his stuff, it's definitely possible. Could be a real life changer for both of us. Enjoy your time in Spain and all the very best. idg69
Excellent news regarding Kabwe - I can live with the dilution for the long term gains. This company 'should' really fly from here on. Couldn't resist another wee top up - managed to bag 50,000 at 2.39p. I'm now happy to hold for another 2 years at least. I don't expect it will go up in a straight line (nothing does) but up I expect it to go.
Evening Breezy, we both said after BHR that we'd never buy another AIM share and look at us - a right couple of numpties 5 years on and still chasing the dream! For all I'm fed up with JLP at the moment I'm going to sit tight as I do believe the future is bright, it's just taking longer than anticipated. BHR never had a future and we were fools to think it did, JLP has a lot of ducks lined up and sentiment can change very quickly towards a stock like this. I'm sat on cash outside of my ISA at the moment so I can sleep easier even if this flatlines another 6 months. Keep the faith my friend, our day in the sun will come - we might be on zimmer frames but we'll get there (eventually) have a good weekend and wishing you well. idg69
Morning Breezy, the silence is deafening. Just looked back over my trading and I 1st bought in Feb and March 2015 - 4 years ago at 1.56 & 1.36. Sadly I topped up on the peaks and not the troughs, thinking that each time this was about to take off. Nothing the BoD appear to do or say as any material affect on the share price. Even the rise in precious metals has no bearing - I'm at a loss as to what will light a bonfire under this share. The BMR debacle didn't help in the short term though hopefully Kabwe and our increased holding will prove beneficial in the long term. I'm going to sit this out until the end of the year and make a decision in Feb after 5 years holding. Wishing you well my friend. idg69
This user has not submitted any company ratings.
This user has not created any polls.