Beacon Hill Resources - Re: BHR Stream Log - bigdog - I am 100%...

Live Discuss Polls Ratings Documents
View
Page
15:09 03/04/2014

bigdog - I am 100% behind you in what you say. Your summary is spot on and I am in exactly the same place - trapped here with very little of my original capital intact. The AIM market is a toxic place and not for the feint hearted private investor at all. BHR have so much stacked against them now in financial, operational and market forces that I'm getting less confident that they will pull through. Fantastic if they do but the next 12-18 months is going to be tough to say the least. To cheer myself up last night I watched a cracking documentary on Netflix - Chasing Madoff. It made me grateful for where I am. Definately worth a viewing. I have also been doing some light reading on carbon capture technology. Coal is such an unpopular fuel (but very necessary for developing nations) it would be good to see some of this technology rolled out over the next 10-20 years as it would help the coal producers no end and would help lift investor sentiment in coal stocks. Would like to think BHR can get through the next 12-24 months and then let's see what happens. All the best idg69

Page