BMR Mining - BMR Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings Documents
View
Page
18:18 15/04/2015

gentlemen - who is talking to lawyers? This is/was the point of BMRWatch to enable us to pool efforts and resources and coordinate. LJC - are you in? Laffer - WTF is going on? Is anyone in control or are we all in headless chicken mode?

17:21 15/04/2015

ljc - didn't you get horny for MA too? Do you have a Chairman complex?

16:42 15/04/2015

MA and his crew only get off scot free if we don't oursue him. Well LJC - are you going to join the action?

16:27 15/04/2015

LJC - you are a fine one to talk. You attack me, post personal information and then complain when you get a taste of your own medicine..grow a pair matey!

16:26 15/04/2015

Frey - I am with you...I do not trust him one inch...not because of anything pewrsonal, but because he sees the opportunitiy to maximise returns for himself...what would each of us do in his shoes? Get the sp to the lowest possible point and then ride it up having awarded options etc at new low point - we will be royally done over....existing PIs have only one chance for full recovery - civil action against the guilty - again..please contact BMRWatch if you want to participate

15:25 15/04/2015

Yes mushty at least a bank will ensure thorough due dilligence even a BFS. Or a JV with a reputable Co. Anything to reduce the chance of the merry-go-round starting all over again without guarantees.

14:35 15/04/2015

oh dear harlequin..how do you assess acting in shareholders best interests? certainly only a director or officer of the company can do this? is he one of those? or was he just played to authenticate MA?

14:33 15/04/2015

what you have missed is £5.6m going from BMR to Swan for what exactly..need to get forensic accountants on the books of both businesses

14:08 15/04/2015

I don't know who LJC is but I reckon he'll be having a jar or two with Masoud and patting each other on the back

14:06 15/04/2015

Because, AB is going to rob us of the assets..he will do it gently, package it nicely, be ever so sincere - but the impact will be the same -imho

Page