Nanoco Group - NANO Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings Documents
View
Page
10:39 20/09/2016

It really was great to hear LG fighting back with their Qdot lineup. Should be released at CES 2017. I think they will begin to push down the value chain which is good for us as QD's penetrate the volume part of the business. I also think this first half will see Nano at break even given those upfront payments and the start of revenue. Nano no debt, no pension deficit great margins. It will fly once the income stream appears. The industry is growing that's something you can't deny and Nano great value in those 450 patents. I think Merck will decide as early as Dec this year on their large factory. Even Dow at full capacity will be generating some $12 million a month for Nano add a few more million from Runcorn as a single month's revenue will cover Nano's costs with the 11 months pure profit.

14:16 13/09/2016

Interesting to see Merck has a very different approach to LG and Samsung for their cad free dots. I think you will be seeing multiple approaches to using Qdots.

14:14 13/09/2016

Yes, CES this year is going to be huge. Think we will see the full range of LG's Quantum dot TV's with Nano's tech produced in volume by Dow. Also Dow at that stage will also be producing for Samsung. Runcorn will be producing 24/7 for Wah Hong and Merck and maybe a few others. Lighting will be much bigger with new product launches. What a prospect for the next few years to start with. Revenues for the last interim results to December 2016 were £290,000. I think given the up front payments from Wah Hong and Merck, the Dow revenue, Payment for technology transfer and revenue from Runcorn we could be looking at revenue of around £8 million, or some £300% up on last year. Not many companies can boast that. And that's just the beginning. Can't wait for results in about 4 weeks.

09:47 31/03/2016

Can only read today's rns as a big negative I'm afraid. The only positive is that Dow is still in the mix and are sampling possible clients. I think they wanted to have a cheaper product to sell and one way was to reduce royalties to Nano. I don't see why Nano would want to supply from Runcorn. It's not big enough for one thing. Lighting seems to be growing but modestly. A bad day all round. Let's see what they say in the results come 12 April.....

11:54 14/01/2016

A take over is a possibility ... lowest price around £1.10. So a good buy here if you think that's going to happen.

16:05 11/01/2016

amerloque, you are talking bollocks. There was never a promise to share price sensitive information. You should just sell up and piss off or at least stop mis-informing other posters...

15:39 19/12/2015

Torpedo, yes they have always been on Dow electronic material's webpage but only as a featured product. They were never listed under 'markets and products'. They are now. This happened in the last few days ..[link] For me it's hugely significant as it indicates an available product ..

10:58 14/12/2015

Brandaneman, how can I see the reply?

15:25 08/12/2015

Feeks, what comment have you seen alluding to 'difficulties with factory production' can you post the link?

21:53 18/11/2015

Dow said they would be generating earnings Q4 from Quantum Dots. Nothing's changed from a few weeks ago.

Page