Share Discussion Forum

View
23:50 05/02/2014

I am and willing to have a mature discussion with you. Can you answer my question or do you agree you got it WRONG

23:49 05/02/2014

anyone can look up what I said on LSE. they will see that at no point did I say glencore didn't process DRC material at sable

23:49 05/02/2014

be quiet you silly child

23:48 05/02/2014

Anthracis would you agree with my quick report on your discussion this evening. Are you in agreement of the facts or are you denying you ever said it or do you think the facts ijn the EIS are false.

23:48 05/02/2014

I think the idea is that BMR get to process that material in exchange for it being dumped there. not sure though. in any event it remains 100% clear that glencore are under no obligation to purchase our material because of some imagined impending shortage on DUFC's part because of the congo export ban. they have plenty of their own material in zambia

23:46 05/02/2014

So EPL are letting Sable use their site as a tip? Where is the revenue from this facility they are giving them? According to Sables own chemical analysis, where is EPLs proof of concept testing.

23:45 05/02/2014

LOL, for goodness sake DUFC. Usually i try not to mock the afflicted but you really are something else. i'm gonna have to make some popcorn at this rate.

23:35 05/02/2014

Just to clear up tonights debate on whether Sable Zinc Kabwe/Glencore process DRC Copper ore. It was argued at some length with Anthracis and dufc on LSE some weeks ago . DUFC made it perfectly clear to Anthracis that Sable Zinc/Glencore processed DRC Copper ore. Anthracis replyed 'mainly processing things from northern Zambia and elsewhere, not the DRC, as I said several posts ago, once again, before your most recent hissy fit'. Everyone is entitled to there opinion however today we were treated to lots of information about Sable Zinc/Glencore Below.i have taken some of these facts and posted below 'The feed that Sable Zinc uses is a copper ore that is imported from Glencoe’s operations in the Democratic Republic of the Congo' and 'However, this mine in its last form was closed by ZCCM in June 1994. Currently, the area is still subject to mining activities, such as that of Sable Zinc Kabwe who produce copper (from imported concentrate)' and 'Discussions are underway with one very important potential local supplier, Sable Zinc, EPL’s immediate neighbour, on the possible use of their tailings which are currently deposited at their tailings storage facility at a rate of about 10 000 tpm. The tailings are being dumped on the EPL’s property (Stand 5187) under the condition of a notarial lease entered into between Enviro Pro Limited and Sable Zinc. The feed that Sable Zinc uses is a copper ore that is imported from Glencoe’s operations in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The resultant tailings from their Solvent Extraction and Electrowining processes are potentially a sulphide copper ore, as virtually all the oxide copper has been leached out. Visual inspection of this material and chemical analysis thereof by Sable Zinc, indicate that this material has a grade of ± 4-5% Cu (Sulphide – most probably bornite) and could therefore be a valuable ore supply, given their tailings output rate'. So from the above i think it is clear that DUFC was correct and that Anthracis was 100% totally and utterly WRONG. I hope now we can move on now that i have proved without question who was right and who was wrong.

21:01 05/02/2014

Yep.Vote up, vote down. It's all good.

21:00 05/02/2014

ah good one. enjoy

Page