FJET Stream Log

View
12:53 22/02/2014

i would like to see a cape town to jho route put in i think this well be pretty soon and will have a massive advantage to fastjet and that would ser der slam and lusaka and would be big bucks for us

12:40 22/02/2014

fastjet are doing all the things expending geting new routes one great company the future is bright the future is fastjet

20:46 21/02/2014

Sence2 - Nonsense - they can't even fully utilise 2 planes yet. Joburg has been a disaster, never remotely full. Going bust soon....

16:51 21/02/2014

fastjet has a great future going to be very big more bums on seats makes more cash and a growing bussiness i do not now why the investors are jumping this is a sound business the bod are staying very tight lipped but the company are expending and going forwards on all levels long live fastjet and i am in to the end as i have said before the future is very very bright glad i invested here

15:13 21/02/2014

Just to add to the below. 2014 has been pretty much nothing but positive news released. All that is holding this back is news on funding. It doesn't matter what method this is through, the SP WILL react and begin to recognise that this will be a huge success story before long. I for one will have great pleasure in seeing where Nuri disappears to when this becomes the case!

15:11 21/02/2014

Kanu - Hopefully. Nuri is the ultimate pessimist, who has zero objectivity since he lost so much cash here. He trys to pick flaws with every positive update. The truth is, his stomach must go over ever must go over every time an RNS is released, as he is constantly trying to convince himself that hemade the right decision in taking his losses.

19:20 20/02/2014

ghostieboy - You are right, FJET are going bust within 2 months. Mr Guest whoever you are, if your sole contribution is telling people they are rampers or trolls then you really have nothing to say do you? This is a BB fro debate not heckling from the sidelines. Keith - I see you are still positive despite the slip into 1p ranges.

18:53 20/02/2014

,ok its hemorrhaging,happy now,Steadys not

18:13 20/02/2014

STEADY,this is hemmoraging

15:59 20/02/2014

happyrob be over 1 pound with in twelve months only 98 p to go long live fastjet