REM Stream Log

View
Page
12:12 16/11/2015

RE: DL suggesting... not taking any new subscribers, it would seem...

21:57 16/10/2015

Hi Gents! I have been following this forum with interest since July. I have studied dthe Tesla businessand thus the EV business and my conclusions were that to play the Tesla/EV card one should get into Lithium. That is how I found amongst others BCN and REM and invested in both. However, there is one thing I learned from my studies which bothers me and I do not really see any discussion about it on this forum but I am very inerested to learn your opinion on this matter. The issue that bothers me is that Lithium is not a rare element as is in fact available everywhere even in Sea water. The main issue with this isthat it puts an upper bound on the lithium price. Second issue is that it makes BCN potentially much less unique then we think it is. What are your ideas regarding this?

23:22 08/10/2015

Motley Fool: 3 reasons to buy REM.[link]

14:40 01/10/2015

JLP RNS !.... MOVING UP NOW..

09:57 01/10/2015

BUYING IN WRES... huge recovery

09:54 28/09/2015

I was cycling to work on Friday morning as usual choking my way through the city traffic fumes. I've really noticed how smelly the air has become in recent years and the VW revelations have gone some way towards explaining this. So much of the effort that has gone in to cleaning up the air quality over my lifetime has been undone by the dash to diesel. Even though I live in a smokeless zone and I'm not allowed to burn coal or wood, I live a few yards from a busy road with endless vehicles pumping out their unwelcome emissions. I could rant like this all day– it must be my age. I pulled up behind a particularly smelly double decker bus and I was just wishing that the large scale adoption of EVs would get a move on so my lungs can get some relief when a song came into my head and it has stayed there It occurred to me that this should be the Remmies' anthem -Together in Electric Dreams by Philip Oakey. OK it's a bit of an earworm and it's been driving me mad ever since, so apologies if the very mention of it lodges it in your mind on a continuous loop, but I think the title pretty well sums up the situation (addiction) of the faithful long termers here.

19:40 27/09/2015

The World's going to need Giga tonnes of Lithium...

11:19 25/09/2015

WRES moving up. CEO target 3p, 5x bag from current sop

20:30 24/09/2015

Tonnes of white stuff going over the Mexican Border... no change there

08:06 24/09/2015

Link for BCN Peter Secker overview. 2nd biggest Lithium producer in 2017...[link]

Page