Dp Poland - Re: DPP Stream Log - That's the $64,000 question. My...

Live Discuss Polls Ratings Documents
View
Page
01:05 02/12/2017

That's the $64,000 question. My suspicions would be 1. unease / impatience over the timing of cash flow break even, and 2. Erroneous read across by investors from the recent travails of DOM UK to the LT attractiveness of the DOM model / brand. The market is by definition an impatient beast so an early stage, high upfront investment company, such as DPP, is always liable to be volatile / try the market's patience until such time as it achieves "sustainability" i.e. cash flow break even. For what its worth the only way I think one can approach the investment case here is on an ultra long term basis. Hence, ignore the day to day share price drift (annoying as it is) and just focus on the operating fundamentals. And here management appear to be delivering. Moreover, there is comfort from the recent performance of DP Eurasia. The Dominos model has worked across various socio-economic models and income levels i.e. in Turkey, Russia, US, UK, Australia. I have no doubt that we will get there in Poland too. The inflection when it comes (i.e. when market realises we are close to cash flow break even) will cause a rapid re-rating of the share price. One can take the view, as many impatient investors who are pressuring the share price, that one can just jump back in then and redeploy capital in the interim. Given the relative illiquidity of the share that won't be easy. I prefer to stay invested here and just ignore the day to day flux. The turn will come here. And perhaps as early as H2 18.

Page