BMR Mining - Grim - I see that the penny...

Live Discuss Polls Ratings Documents
View
Page
00:16 07/04/2015

You may well be right.
For sure a 10:1 dilution is coming
We now await a sense from Ab as to what assets and value really exist

09:19 01/04/2015

I see that the penny has dropped for many, with a realisation about what Masoud was up to, a recognition of the perils of getting emotionally involved with an investment, and the striking clarity that several individuals who have been cheerleaders/bully boys are not quite what they seem.

It seems PIs have been duped from every angle...almost as if certain parties were in cohoots.

I have been right so many times here, I wish I hadn't, and some posters might actual feel guilty about the abuse aimed in my direction. Looking back on past posts, I put this message up here in April 2014:

"It seems that every time someone speaks to Masoud and reports back that he claims there is no problem and everything in the garden is rosey, PIs are comforted by his words. I find this staggering...he has been comforting PIs all the way down from 8p to this new four year low. Do any of you actually think that Masoud really has no idea what he is doing and will keep investors strung along until the bitter end?"

The 'enthusiasts' have already started on LSE to talk up the prospects again, without any concept of what is coming re. dilution, near worthless resources, and market reaction. Let me say this...in my opinion BMR will not be trading its share on AIM by the end of 2015.

Page