Seeing Machines - SEE Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings
View
Page
03:04 19/07/2015

sp will drop to 4.7p at some point to cover/fill in the gap between 4.7p - 5p

14:59 20/05/2015

I had set a stop loss at 4.5p some time ago, and today it triggered and my shares sold at 4.64p. I didn't think the shares had dropped to 4.5 today ?? Any body know why. Im new to investing so please reply with help rather than slaughtering me...

18:03 16/09/2014

Oh dear.. Was first interested in see at 4.25p but didn't have the money... managed to scrape some together and purchased at over 8p. I am still very optimistic that this is a strong share. Lets hope so !

01:25 31/07/2014

Separate deals for Seeing Machines' fatigue monitoring technology mark two major strides forward - with the world’s largest Caterpillar (CAT) dealer signing up and a lorry fleet trial starting in South Africa. Either arrangement could open up very significant revenue opportunities for the technology firm

07:11 23/07/2014

Well done them holders

09:31 20/06/2014

The likes of rocker1 and creature are essentially damaging influences to the good and sound company SEE is. Please do your own research and, above all, do not get in (or out) following blind information from these "blogs". Anything you read here is purely fictitious. I trust SEE. And, for now, it's a HOLD.

11:40 03/03/2014

Charles Stanley... no shares/no refund in my Account... they replied to my Friday email this morning.. they say haven't received them yet... nor the money... the shares in a day or two.. the cash... could be weeks worst case scenario apparently... winner.... great service... I'm relatively new to this any reason why they appear to be slower than anyone else?

12:33 13/02/2014

Welcome to the new Seeing Machines stream forum! Messages posted in the Seeing Machines stream will be logged here for posterity.

Page