Carclo - Re: CAR Stream Log - Lindon, I disagree about going...

Live Discuss Polls Ratings Documents
View
Page
09:50 20/08/2014

Lindon, I disagree about going vertically integrated. It will kill the following ideas: (I see the dream i6 mobile revolution as only a hopeful bonus.) The future staple and most interesting thing about Xsense is that it goes way beyond mobiles. Think wallpaper, skyscraper office windows, everything you see around you that is plastic now could be Xsense with associated utilities:. Colour, control, data. Advertising billboards, Car paint replacement coatings, head up displays.. floors, clothing, fashion items, wall Tv screens, pop up cinemas in the park... Why the obsession with mobiles. That said, with mobiles becoming so similar and with no "new" reason to upgrade the Samsung loss scenario is to be expected... So a Steve Jobs style revolution is needed for Apple. A flip out roll screen from a pen sized phone may be the next thing in mobiles. But I see the revenue increase of this technology as we move into the next century and previous sci fi concepts become the norm... (as have mobiles, 4g comms etc etc.)

Page