Page
09:23 13/11/2015

Hot tips if UK shale gas exploitation powers ahead [link]

13:35 06/03/2015

spread is 48%

15:53 04/02/2015

Finally this is getting ready to shoot

12:59 10/12/2014

@DavidLenigas Gold Mines of Wales. Lots more royal gold to discover IMHO..

12:35 10/12/2014

just added 1.44m showing as a sell HH results on the way..

11:03 26/11/2014

I used to love advent calendars - but now I think their days are numbered

13:03 25/11/2014

Zaks Hightex(HTIG),Qatar reveals design for Khalifa International Stadium at 2022 World Cup -

13:04 18/11/2014

irg jv signed have u got a link onceatrader

12:06 18/11/2014

Stellar Resources Jumps on Welsh Gold Finds By KENNETH G. MONDERO PUBLISHED: 07 Feb 2013 @ 13:53 | Comments (3) | More info about Kenneth G. Mondero Share On Facebook Print AIM-quoted Stellar Resources plc (LSE:STG) nearly doubled its share price earlier today after the company revealed “very promising” assay results from its exploration program in the historic mining belt in Wales. © Image copyright dlbezaire © Image copyright dlbezaire In a statement, Stellar said the grab sampling programme done by Gold Mine of Wales (Operations) Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Victoria Gold Ltd controlled by Stellar for a 49.9% stake, recovered as high as 263 grams per tonne of gold. The announcement comes two days after the licence to explore the area was renewed for another year. Victoria Gold Ltd holds an exclusive option granted by the Crown Mineral agents on behalf of the Mines Royal in 2010, after acquiring an exploration licence a year before, encompassing 120 square kilometres in Gwynedd, North Wales. The area covers most of the famous Dolgellau gold belt, where the rare Welsh gold used by the British Royal Family for their jewellery, including the wedding rings of Prince William and Princess Catherine as well as that of the Prince’s parents, making it one of the world’s sought-after sources of the precious metal. Historically, an estimated 200,000 ounces of gold has been mined between 1862 and 1999 from the belt by two major mines Clogau and Gwynydd, according to Stellar’s records. The nine samples that yielded high-grade assay results were taken from the unmined sections of the Clogau mine and the company plans to continue drilling for further samples this year. “The mine has the potential to contain other high grade pockets of gold in areas that have yet to be tested,” Stellar’s Chairman of the Board, David Lenigas, said. He added that experts say significant quantities of gold are still contained within the acreage, a huge portion of which form part of the Snowdonia National Park. Should Stellar convert the option into a mining licence, its first investment since it changed its investing policy to become an investor in the natural resources sector, will be the first professional organization to systematically explore the gold bet, it said. At 1300 GMT, Stellar traded at 2.25 pence a share, or 34.3% higher than yesterday’s close after rising as much as 79% in early morning trading..

12:05 18/11/2014

crazy folk buying due to a 20 second youtube vid

Page