Spark Ventures - SPK Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings Documents
View
Page
13:38 13/12/2015

When is this board going to be altered to reflect name change ?

12:34 26/07/2015

My experience has been more positive. Long term holder of residue shares after merger over ten years ago , and slightly surprised that holding was worth anything. Over past years been impressed by capital returned to share holders and bought in modestly at 4p earlier in year. I think strategy of using tax losses is sound and hope for small gains over next few years , but due to small numbers of shares involved not sure if I will take up offer

09:11 24/07/2015

Sometimes feel I am missing a bit of the jigsaw. Most of report indicates good news , suggesting price pre-consolidation should be more than 5p. 5p achieved during speculation after annual report. Positive relationship established with Gresham House, offer 10% discount market prices share at 12.5% discount , why has apparent good news got such a poor reception?

10:52 23/07/2015

I will also be squeezed by consolidation , also very small number of shares I can apply for in rights issue probably mean it wont be viable, that said long term strategy looks positive.

15:47 22/07/2015

Um did not see Todays RNS giving details of fundraising , which explains fall in share price

14:58 22/07/2015

And now please could someone explain the drop. My guess is something set off a rumor Monday which has not yet be confirmed. The annual report hints at good new re tax position, utilization of historic losses or return of value to share holders, may be we need to wait until AGM before position is clarified but if Monday was anything to go by good news could take these over 5p

13:51 20/07/2015

Please could anyone explain today's rise

19:08 30/04/2014

TOFT I think you have nailed it. If value in a Year is anything like 7p and value now 4.5p thats a possible 50% gain in next year if we get half of this before the company is dissolved the big boys will be very happy !

19:08 30/04/2014

Welcome to the new Spark Ventures stream forum! Messages posted in the Spark Ventures stream will be logged here for posterity.

Page