CIC Capital - CICC Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings
View
Page
19:45 11/05/2014

cence2 -- I take it that these prospective investors you mention have all informed you personally that they want to buy shares !!! -- DOESN'T WEAR WITH ME !!!

20:25 09/05/2014

sence2 094 Dilution? Investors are wanting to buy stock ! Even though the co., is market dormant for the moment. Up until recently I believed dilution would not happen as the number of share in issue seemed to be about right for the company and its policies. That was backed by discussions with SB concerning dilution Now because of the impending revaluation, demand for the shares should rise as more IIs become interested.,its possible that policy will change otherwise the sp could get silly as the number of share in free float is much smaller than is generally though,.less than 40 million. Of course there is the minor 4% dividend dilution.I have always maintained the possibility of the odd major dividend for shareholders which could be a one off scrip issue which would increases the number of shares available. What ever happens I don't think it will probably not be as we think! Many assumptions in the above.

20:25 09/05/2014

Scence2 -- I take it that all of these investors you mention have all informed you personally -- DOESN'T WEAR WITH ME !!!

09:14 27/02/2014

unvrkw --- Can you copy me where you obtained this information please?

09:14 27/02/2014

Welcome to the new CIC Capital stream forum! Messages posted in the CIC Capital stream will be logged here for posterity.

Page