Sacoil - SAC Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings
View
Page
11:29 02/09/2014

Share price moving slowly, wheres the news Gerald?

21:23 11/08/2014

Finally a nice addition to the board. Mr Cerff has good oil and gas experience, an aspect that has been lacking based on previous appointments. His appointment and cautionary linked something positive on the horizon.

14:50 11/08/2014

Did the Chair jump the gun? Or perhaps they are "seeking to acquire an asset producing more than 5000 bpd' in a different country. Lol. I dont trust that Tito would just make such a statement randomly. There must still be something behind this.

13:35 11/08/2014

Released earlier today on their website:

13:34 11/08/2014

Appointment of Executive Director SacOil is pleased to announce the formal appointment of Mr Bradley Robert Cerff as an Executive Director of the Company with immediate effect. Bradley joined SacOil in 2011 as Vice President of Operations, following 18 years of exploration and production experience working primarily with PetroSA in Africa. He has managed technical and commercial teams and upstream assets in most African oil-exploration and producing countries. During the last three years, he has been responsible for the management and execution of work programs relating to SacOil’s upstream assets and for the optimisation of the Company’s overall portfolio and subsidiaries. He is also responsible for the Company’s reserves and resource management and will continue to manage SacOil’s upstream asset portfolio. With his technical and commercial experience, Bradley has contributed to the growth of the Company’s upstream portfolio on the African continent. Bradley holds an MSc degree and an MBA. He is a member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers. Commenting on the appointment, Tito Mboweni, Chairman said “Bradley has been closely involved with the operations of the Company and in dealing with our key partner relationships. He has 18 years’ experience in the industry and we look forward to his contribution to the board in his new role.

13:12 11/08/2014

Marcus, this is a misleading media story. It excited me too because of its proximity to SAC's Block III. Further research made it clear that no oil reserves have actually been discovered. They have not even drilled a single well yet. Whereas the results from the seismic study is certainly encouraging, it does not consitute a discovery. There is still a lot to be done before Oil of DRCongo can claim that they have actually struck oil. Their "find" remains prospective.

20:02 01/08/2014

I saw this sacoil's twitter account: Watch General News on @eNCAnews this weekend for an interview with our CEO @thabo_kgogo & Chair @tito_mboweni - DSTV Channel 403. #Africa

18:04 30/07/2014

Ok, I've noticed the story popping up all over the internet now. Lets hope for a firm, positive announcement soon. It's about time.

16:10 30/07/2014

Where did you get this story Marius?

16:09 30/07/2014

Positive stuff! I knew they are looking

Page