Patriot Gold Corp Due Diligence Report (Gold Royalty & Exploration Company)
All information below can be found at www.Sedar.com
Stock Ticker: PGOL - Same ticker for Canadian & US Exchanges
Price: $0.20 CDN & $0.14 USD
Common Shares: 74,319,957
Insider Holdings: 36,752,750 or 49.5% - See Annual Information
Company Website: www.patriotgoldcorp.com
Basic description: PGOL owns 3 royalties (1 producing) and 3 exploration properties. The producing Moss Mine has a 10 year life (started in 2018), which is currently being increased by Northern Vortex(NEE.V). The company clearly states in their most recent presentation that they want to ramp up production by 10 fold, which would mean multi million dollar royalties for Patriot Gold every quarter. NEE.V is also increasing it’s resource as we speak, so royalty payments will for sure exceed the 10 years - [link]
You can get free Level 2(Market Depth) for each exchange at the following websites:
PGOL only started trading on the CSE at the end of summer 2020, so volume has been low, compared to the US side which trades daily and in large volume. But the Canadian side will catch up as time goes on and more profitable quarters are announced. To get an accurate market depth, you want to compare what’s shown on the US side and it translates to the Canadian side at roughly 1.30 exchange rate. The CSE might not show all those bids/asks because of the alternate trading systems.
Financials (Ending September 30th 2020) - All numbers are in US Dollars
Marketable Securities: $224,554
Royalty Receivables: $1,159,856
Prepaid Expenses: $109,339
Long Term Assets: $300,000
Total Assets: $2,377,615
Accounts Payable: $171,852
Total Liabilities: $171,852
9 Month Revenue Performance
Royalty payments: $1,734,325
Net Income: $1,107,495
Earnings Per Share: $0.015 USD or $0.0193 CAD
Note: Patriot Gold has set a budget of $1,000,000 for it's G&A + exploration expenses in 2020
Pursuant to the Purchase and Sale Agreement with Golden Vertex, the Company has a 3% net smelter return royalty on the Moss Mine in Arizona. For the nine months ended September 30, 2020 and 2019, the Company earned royalties of $1,734,325 and $973,271, respectively. As of September 30, 2020 and December 31, 2019, the Company had Royalties Receivables of $1,159,856 and $487,060, respectively.
Pursuant to the Bruner Purchase and Sale Agreement with Canamex Resources, the Company has a 2% net smelter return royalty on the Bruner Gold/Silver mine in Nevada. As of September 30, 2020, no royalties have yet been earned. (This asset has a high grade proven gold/silver resource)
In March 2019, the Company purchased a Vanadium Oxide royalty interest from a related party. In exchange for a non-refundable payment of $300,000, the Company will receive royalties based on the gross production of Vanadium Oxide (“Vanadium”) from a bitumen deposit covering several oil sands leases in Alberta. For each barrel of bitumen produced from the specified oil sands until March 21, 2039, or upon termination of mining, whichever is earlier, the Company will be paid a royalty equal to 25 grams of Vanadium per barrel of bitumen produced, multiplied by the price of Vanadium Pentoxide 98% min in-warehouse Rotterdam published on the last business day of the month in which the gross production of bitumen occurred. As of September 30, 2019, $240,000 has been paid, and the remaining $60,000 was paid in installments through December 31, 2019. As of September 30, 2020, no royalties have yet been earned.
Windy Peak Property
The Windy Peak Property, (“Windy Peak”) consists of 114 unpatented mineral claims covering approximately 2,337 acres, 3 miles NNE of the Bell Mountain and 7 miles east of the Fairview mining district in southwest Nevada. As of September 30, 2020, the company has incurred approximately $801,025 of exploration expenses on the Windy Peak Property, and$113,816 and $124,056 were spent for the nine months ended September 30, 2020 and 2019, respectively.
Rainbow Mountain Property
In the fall of 2018, after conducting initial reconnaissance of the Rainbow Mountain, the Company acquired the Rainbow Mountain Property (“Rainbow Mountain”). This early-stage exploration project was secured through staking and filing the associated paperwork and fees with the BLM and County.
The Rainbow Mountain gold project consists of 81 unpatented lode claims totaling approximately 1,620 contiguous acres, located approximately 23 km southeast of Fallon, in the state of Nevada. Access to the project area is by paved highway, followed by a short stretch of gravel road.
Annual maintenance fees paid to the BLM and recording fees must be paid to the respective county on or before September 1 of each year to keep the claims in good standing, provided the filings are kept current these claims can be kept in perpetuity. As of September 30, 2020, the company has incurred approximately $101,208 of fees and exploration expenses on the Rainbow Mountain Property, and $13,194 and $2,160 were spent for the nine months ended September 30, 2020 and 2019, respectively.
Bruner and Vernal Properties
On May 28, 2010 the Company entered into an exclusive right and option agreement with Canamex Resources Corp. (“Canamex”) whereby Canamex could earn a 70% (or up to 75% if a bankable feasibility study is performed) undivided interest in the Bruner, and Bruner Expansion properties, herein after collectively referred to as the “Bruner Properties”. Upon the completion of the terms of the Agreement by Canamex, and upon earning its initial interest, the parties agreed to negotiate a definitive joint venture agreement in good faith to supersede the agreement. During the first half of 2016, it was determined by the Company that Canamex had successfully earned a 70% interest in the Bruner Property according to the terms of the Bruner Option Agreement.
On April 25, 2017, the Company and Canamex Resources Corp. entered into a purchase and sale agreement (“Bruner Purchase and Sale Agreement”) whereby Canamex Resources purchased Patriot Gold's 30% working interest in the Bruner gold/silver mine for US$1,000,000 cash. The Company retains a two percent net smelter return (“NSR”) royalty on the Bruner properties including any claims acquired within a two-mile area of interest around the existing claims. Additionally, Canamex has the option to buy-down half of the NSR royalty retained by Patriot for US$5 million any time during a five-year period following closing of the purchase and sale agreement.
As of September 30, 2020, the Company has incurred approximately $89,616 of accumulated option and exploration expenses on the Vernal property. During the nine months ended September 30, 2020 and 2019, the Company incurred no exploration expenses on the Vernal property, respectively.
The Korelin Economics Report - Interview With Eric Roth Of Capella Minerals Limited
Capella Minerals Ltd. – Symbols (TSXV:CMIL) & (OTC: NWDMF) & (FRA:N7D2)
Brand new company with lots of cash and seven different assets, details are below. Based on information from Sedar(Audited Info, formally known as New Dimension Resources), Stockwatch and their website: [link]
Price: $0.09CAD - $0.07 USD - €0.04EUR
Common Shares Outstanding: 137,523,077
Cash On Hand: $2.5 Million
Market Cap: $11 Million
Total Insider/Institutional Holdings: 30% or 41,256,923 – See Presentation for verification
Current Free Trading Retail Float: 43 million shares. 60 million placement shares are restricted and will not be free trading until mid-January 2021.
November 9th Company Presentation: [link]
November 10th CEO Interview: [link]
Capella Minerals has 7 different assets which allows for numerous ways to increase shareholder value:
1) Joint Venture With Yamana Gold(YRI.T) – Capella Minerals owns a 30% stake in a very advanced gold project, located in Manitoba, Canada. Their partner is a globally well known large cap gold producer who is taking this project very serious. As per Yamana’s last discussion notes “The Company recently signed an exploration agreement with the Bunibonibee Cree Nation (“BCN”) that provides a framework for a cooperative, mutually respectful agreement supporting the advancement of exploration within the Traditional Territory of the BCN while providing employment and business opportunities to the BCN. Planning is underway to guide the consultation process for an initial field program in the fourth quarter and an aggressive exploration effort in 2021. An update on Yamana's generative exploration projects is expected in the fourth quarter. “
2) Joint Venture With Ethos Gold(ECC.V) – Capella Minerals has optioned it’s 100% owned Ontario, Canada gold project to Ethos Gold, a company that recently raised several million dollars to work on this asset and some others. In exchange for 70% of the project, Ethos Gold must issue 8 million shares over 3 years, along with $200,000 in cash and $2 million in work commitments. They will not get 70% of Savant Lake unless all requirements have been fulfilled.
3) 100% Owned Southern Gold Line property in Sweden - This is already a well established area that has producing mines and can allow for more accurate drilling in the near future. Main commodity being looked for is gold. To be drilled in early 2021, please see company interview.
4) 100% Owned Lokken VMS Property in Norway – Copper/Silver/Zinc/Gold area, this property literally encompasses an old producing mine. Therefore, it is in advanced stages and odds of successful drilling is quite high. To be drilled in early 2021, please see company interview.
5) 100% Owned Kjoli VMS Property in Norway – Similar to the property mentioned above, this lease has numerous small scale mines that already operate around it. Once again showing that the area is rich in metals and odds of success are increased because this is not virgin ground. To be drilled in early 2021, please see company interview.
6) Joint Venture With Austral Gold(AGLD.C) – This deal was closed last month, basically selling 80% of Sierra Blanca to Austral Gold for $800,000 in cash and work commitments. Capella only owns 20%, which can be bought for $2.3 million in cash and work commitments. See October 13th news for more information
7) Asset sale to Cerrado Gold – Announced October 28th, this is the most recent news. Capella Minerals has sold two properties to Cerrado Gold( www.cerradogold.com ) in exchange for $50,000 cash and $2.25 million worth of Cerrado gold shares. This company will be publicly listed by the end of 2020, they are using the shell company BB1 Acquisitions Corp (BBA.P) to put the asset in.
This user has not submitted any company ratings.
This user has not created any polls.