QPP Stream Log

View
Page
12:30 17/07/2015

again people especial PI's have taken their eye off the ball. Whats as happened in the past is just that it is history. Sure in the next few months when everything is revealed it will probably be a rocky ride, but in the next two years we will all be sitting pretty.

12:28 17/07/2015

As a new comer here, being a qualified adviser and also a large QPP share holder I am sick to death of the constant negative bickering and comments about certain people who their sole purpose in life is to destroy peoples perceptions of what is fundamentally is aa sound company.

21:29 04/07/2015

Hi everyone i've been invested into quindell for over a year now but kinda stopped following news as soon as the takeover was confirmed! is anyone able to give a brief breakdown on whats going on and whetger were still set to receive the £1+ dividend?

14:50 23/06/2015

Eagle, so well said Sir, I agree with every word. All the best with your investments

17:29 19/06/2015

Stud, suggest you take real care and legal advise before you call someone a fraudster, because it could well cost you a fortune in a libel petition.

14:59 29/05/2015

The gap from the 22nd has now been closed.

13:03 14/05/2015

Ah ok so the share price is adjusted already by the time market opens following the ex-dividend date, so no short selling but still falls by the amount of dividend.

12:43 14/05/2015

Again sorry for turning this discussion board into a classroom! I'm just wondering if this might be the answer to my questions... As it may prevent short sellers from hammering the price after an ex dividend rate if the size of assets deductible is worth their while?? I hope so, the thought of some kind of pre-meditated slaughter chopping up my very first investment scares me a little! Thanks

12:40 14/05/2015

If the dividend is 25% or more of the stock value, special rules apply to the determination of the ex-dividend date. In these cases, the ex-dividend date will be deferred until one business day after the dividend is paid. In the above example, the ex-dividend date for a stock that’s paying a dividend equal to 25% or more of its value, is September 11, 2013.

12:40 14/05/2015

RE: Tigers exit Ifonlyiknew, sorry for the plug, first time poster and newbie investor here.. May I ask, if you were referring to the below rules regarding XD and XR dates?

Page