MediaZest - MDZ Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings Documents
View
Page
15:37 08/03/2016

Are we to expect anything from MDZ in the near future...I think like most I'm losing interest but it has great potential which keeps me in the game. These guys need some good recurring revenue contract wins and they need to keep shareholders better informed...

13:41 13/10/2015

yea looks like time to buy

16:42 26/08/2015

shame the market has closed, be nice to see where this would have ended up today!

12:06 24/08/2015

I don't think many of us have got much choice but to stay in this, what a total disappointment, at least we know now what we have the continual radio silence. I wonder how long existing cash will last, and i also wonder just how many times they can come for a placing before the market loses interest...too risky to top up, too big a loss to sell = no mans land!!

15:32 03/08/2015

This is getting tiresome...I've been in here for over a year and should have got out at the last peak...wont make that mistake again! Come on MDZ, come good on your promises and give us some revenue, profit and above all news!!!!

10:29 14/07/2015

What we need as investors is the confidence that we won't see another placing because cash is being squeezed due to the lack of recurring revenue. Enough cash to break even is good enough right now, its a stable base to build from and will give the market the confidence which would hopefully translate nicely into the SP...so please Mediazest give us some news!

13:41 09/07/2015

What we need is an equity incentivised sales animal to drive this forwards, perhaps even two...analytics is a far different discipline than talking windows

12:35 09/07/2015

Although James has fallen on his sword, are we really sure that Geoff is the right person to lead the sales effort now?

15:39 27/03/2015

and now only two days left to come up with some interesting deals!!!! - never gonna happen

16:05 26/03/2015

shocking - one SELL all day and NO BUYS!!!! what a pile of poo - come on get selling people, i wanna buy in cheap

Page