Kier Group - Re: KIE Stream Log - Kier has been awarded a...

Live Discuss Polls Ratings Documents
View
Page
17:55 01/11/2019

Kier has been awarded a contract for multiple lots in a £30bn Government framework: [link] The only lots which Kier was not awarded are residential and demolition. This huge seven-year contract win will produce many millions in revenue for Kier over the next seven years and produce great quality buildings for central and regional authorities. And as far as day-to-day contract wins go, Kier has also won a contract as the main contractor for Braintree Council's £30m Manor Street town-centre regeneration scheme. I hope that will help anyone here who keeps wondering how Kier manages to make money and why Kier has been the number one work winning contractor throughout the last 12 months up to September. And banks won't be getting tough with Kier since it's the second largest business in its sector, pays its debt obligations on time and rewards investors with 4% on its corporate bonds; a moderate rate of interest from a dependable business. My message here contains FACTS, not mere wonderings. That's why I'm invested in Kier.

Page