Re: FRR Stream Log - The presence (and absence) of...

View
Page
11:24 11/01/2019

The presence (and absence) of certain posters on this board is risible and consequently pointless. Everybody knows how and why these posters operate (I posted a link a few days back).Its quite extraordinary that you can even spot patterns such as when one goes on holiday and another is assigned to ‘cover their shift’ I’d compare it to the ridiculous and predictable emergence of ‘killer clowns’ at Halloween, scarey for children and the vulnerable and just plain pitiful to anyone else. That individuals would find this sort of activity a passable occupation might be hard to understand to those with a moral compass. But remember the world is not a place of goodness it is a place of balance and these people HAVE to exist in order to correct the imbalance created by others who are fair and decent people. At this point in time for all the psychological games they play it seems very little thought seems goes into them, they have one script and stick to it, its no cleverer than your average bully. The irony of this however is that despite saying one thing ie FRR is dead in the water, will delist and all will be lost, the very act of them saying this pretty much confirms the opposite. If FRR were not about to unsuspend with market value these individuals would be re-assigned to the next target, why waste their time here if they have already won? Time is money and they would waste neither here. It seems to be there is an air of desperation in their perseverance and it is this which gives me confidence that FRR have something considerable and have substantial big friends onside helping them. I would be more concerned were they to disappear completely! The previous situation with Outrider in 2016 and the recent YA scenario is proof positive FRR can and will take on and win against people who think they hold all the cards. Outrider is no different, under normal circumstances ie against a company with less prospects than FRR who has no big Friends Outrider would have no problems achieving what they have for years been unsuccessfully trying to do. But there are exceptions to every rule and Outrider have bitten off more than they can chew. In this void of Justice, Outrider are likely to end up with nothing worse than the loan paid off through an out of court settlement and they can then look for their next target. The suspension feels like a defensive move more than anything else, it certainly benefits FRR to be suspended during this period where they are effectively under a news blackout due to NDAs and court proceedings. It is possible this may even be the result of up an regulatory investigation. Time will tell. Everything else aside this has been one wild ride. GLA

Page